2 (9.1%)
Bear traps.
2 (9.1%)
Turrets.
2 (9.1%)
Toxic waste that can hurt in water.
3 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Aplems TDM [KC] App. [Krystals Clan]  (Read 4208 times)

I highly doubt this will get you into kc, although this is really good.

The vehicles aren't rednef's though...

EDIT: Proof that the trucks and crane is not yours, nor is it rednef's:

Wait what the forget. He said that Plastic Helped him make them. And he said I could have cranes and vehicles...

Wait what the forget. He said that Plastic Helped him make them. And he said I could have cranes and vehicles...
Well, he didn't help at all, I don't think plastic even knows the guy.

Well, he didn't help at all, I don't think plastic even knows the guy.
Never even heard of him

I know those boats are stolen. I was at cucumberdude's server with redneff. And we three built them together.

NOTE: Thanks to Army Plastic and Rednef for trucks and the cranes. The idea slipped off my head of giving credit!
Who's Army Plastic? :cookieMonster:

No because it involves stolen material you didn't even give credit for in the OP.

Hmm, it's not bad, but I think the detail is lacking, there are lots of things that are pretty boxxy. Overall, I'd say it's not that bad, but I also say it needs work before it can be accepted...

Vehicles need work.

A lot of work.

Boats don't look similar to the ones during that time. You want something of a bigger one, no glass window, and a folding front.

Trucks.... just need some work.

Ok then. So Eddie helped make um. Rednef stole them then so he pretty much scammed me.

I see potential. This TDM needs a lot of work though before its good, in my opinion. For one, its too wide, shorten it up a little. It seems as if it would be a redundant trek every time from one base to another. A little more detail would go a long way. Most every boat/building is historically inaccurate. It also seems pointless as a death match. Capture the flag might suite the map better. You should also add some more height and terrain variation. The field of hay stacks or whatever is not a good use of space and is redundant, for one.

I vote no

It looks ok, but it's lacking in detail and design, sowy

*cuddles* for compensation?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 01:11:19 AM by Snowstar »

It's a pity, the only part that made me go wow was the crane, and now it turns out you didn't make that.

Did I say this was historical? No.