Author Topic: LEGO Medieval Market Village [Wip]  (Read 3245 times)

Hey, its still work copying it. Looking back and forth at a manual to know where to place the bricks.

Also have to make up for the bricks that aren't in Blockland.

I do like this build, I think you have adapted the bricks well to the instructions.

The Arched stone part of the bottom of the houses forget up the build. That is the wrong architectue.

Hey, its still work copying it. Looking back and forth at a manual to know where to place the bricks.

building a giant 1000x1000 block out of 1x1s is also considered work

I still like it even though it is copied. I mean, even if it is copied, it would still look great in a medieval town build.

I still like it even though it is copied. I mean, even if it is copied, it would still look great in a medieval town build.

This

it's great, but you should be ashamed for directly copying. executing the build isn't even half the work, and you didn't even say that you stole the design entirely.

LEGO has all there set instructions on the web, so it's not really stealing...

Yawn.

People placing bricks where a manual tells them to does not impress me.

LEGO has all there set instructions on the web, so it's not really stealing...

Sure, what Spock is saying though is that you should give more credit to LEGO. I think you should point out in OP that this is from a LEGO build, maybe put a reference picture. While you're at it. Take better pictures that don't have a blue background.

*Citation Needed*
You really should have said in your first post that you were using a lego set's instructions.

yea thats hard

building a giant 1000x1000 block out of 1x1s is also considered work
True.

BUT IS IT CONSTRUCTIVE?pun intended