Author Topic: [LL]!  (Read 4894 times)

i am making a clan called [LL] it is a dm clan building clan and skiing clan post apps here for building section and just DM me to join if you do good and win a ski course in my server. rules: no swearing
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 09:08:43 PM by Mario7121 »

God you wrote to much! This modern day makes clan-creating so easy you just need to put "I made clan it call [fjjf] ". You don't need to put how to apply or weather you need to apply or not. You don't need to know what it stands for either!

I know some clan names you could think up for [LL] I'm a great helper so give me some  :cookie:'s

Loud Lizards
Laughing Loopies
Lamo Lards
Lake Lame
Loser Labs
Locked Lillies
Lime Lures!!
Luscious Ladies
Lucky Labrats

the list goes on and on... not really

stuff swear filters suck...

God you wrote to much! This modern day makes clan-creating so easy you just need to put "I made clan it call [fjjf] ". You don't need to put how to apply or weather you need to apply or not. You don't need to know what it stands for either!
That's wether Spation, I'm thinking of taking you out of [GC].

plang lol, he dai nao lets shot him but how do i shot web?

It's also "too".

I posted that at 9AM, I hadn't woken up fully.

That's whether dUMBELLS.

Venom's thinking of taking you out of [GTFO].

Ok i never checked this and I loled, plz stop flaming too.

all your bumps are belong to us

all your gayness is belong to you