Leaf Paradise [UPDATE v1.2!] (Storm Pack Added!)

Poll

Which do you like more?

Leaf Paradise - Day
13 (6.2%)
Leaf Paradise - Night
8 (3.8%)
Leaf Paradise - Morning
14 (6.7%)
Leaf Paradise - Perfected
44 (21%)
Leaf Paradise Weather Pack
49 (23.3%)
You're Photography
82 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 208

Author Topic: Leaf Paradise [UPDATE v1.2!] (Storm Pack Added!)  (Read 52659 times)

Not bad! What was this "geyser" thing, though? Just curious how you tried to make it work.

Not bad! What was this "geyser" thing, though? Just curious how you tried to make it work.
It was just a tinyish lake with about a crapload of water edmitters packed on each other. Oh, and a splash edmitter on the bottom. I had to remove it due to the lake was so small it conflicted with the ocean water when trying to make the water texture bigger, thus the result would make invisible water. Now the geyser is just a sand pit with trees in it.

UPDATE to v1.2

•Made Leaf Paradise run off of one terrain file. (Decreasing the time for people to download all 3 terrain files which are all the same)
•Fixed Texture Files. (Thanks SpaceGuy for letting me know over RTB)

I'm not being negitive or anything but the ground textures look like slate fields
makes it look a little cheap although i love Leaf Paradise Morning it just looks cool.
so yeah other than what i just said Great Job

I'm not being negitive or anything but the ground textures look like slate fields
makes it look a little chea
p although i love Leaf Paradise Morning it just looks cool.
so yeah other than what i just said Great Job

Leaf Paradise Storm Pack Added!

ide like to see it without the default grass texture

ide like to see it without the default grass texture
Why do you think I made the perfected version?

Now the geyser is just a sand pit with trees in it.
So that's where the geyser was...Anyway, good job with the -photography- maps. Keep it up.

I have downloaded this map it's COOLNESS.

Boom Boom pow gotta get that! Boom Boom pow gotta get that. Am gonna rock and role on this map full.

So that's where the geyser was...Anyway, good job with the -photography- maps. Keep it up.
Exposed.