Author Topic: Ben and Jerry's  (Read 3888 times)

We often win Ben and Jerry's ice cream in the local lottery. Cookie Dough ftw :'D


 What is this ass cream?

Ben & Jerry's. Converting all your money in frozen liquid. :D

We often win Ben and Jerry's ice cream in the local lottery. Cookie Dough ftw :'D
Same :D

BJ's icecream is delicious. I like Phish food

I don't like ice-cream...

What is this ass cream?
lol

one of my friends from the south says it like that :|

COLD STONE!

I seriously should got some Ben and Jerry's at Six Flags :c.

Ben and Jerry's ice cream is delicious.

we have Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough in the freezer. should i try it?

we have Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough in the freezer. should i try it?
best flavor of ice cream ever

What is this ass cream?

I call it asskrame

it used to be a law that you could not sell icecream in one of my cityrpgs, so you had to name it Asskrame.

Ben and Jerry's has the novelty flavor marketed supplied, and they do a very good job at it. I prefer the regional brand Perry's though. Cheaper and pretty damn good. My uncle is one of the engineers there and he's told me about all the stuff Perry's does that the other brands don't. Since Perry's manufactures almost every brand sold in the area (including name brands like Häagen-Dazs, Breyer's, Dreyer's) he knows exactly what goes into each brand. A lot of the "premium" ice creams have severely reduced the quality of their ingredients (e.g. adding filler like eggs to the mix) in the last few years while Perry's has continually maintained or increased the quality of their process.

Cold Stone Creamery makes excellent ice cream as well, unfortunately you can only buy it on location and it is fairly expensive.

I love Ben and Jerry's. But even better is this local ice cream shop near me (In Ohio). I'm pretty sure there's only one location. Since the owners are Indian, they have a ton of unique flavors.