Author Topic: This kid says im stupid cause i play Blockland.  (Read 14257 times)

Roblox has better phisics and the vehicles are made from bricks.
I don't tend to drive brick cars in real life. How does it have better physics?

I don't tend to drive brick cars in real life. How does it have better physics?

The "materials" have their own special characteristics, if some force would push an object in real life, it moves in roblox. The game is based around physics, this game does have physics but the blocks don't move and are gridded unlike roblox.

Why are you arguing over a videogame?  Just say,  "I prefer Blockland over Roblox because (Whatever reasons), but Roblox is still ok."  Don't insult him or Roblox.  Thats like saying, "COD is betr then gaylo cuz gaylo is dumm."

rOblox is betr dan blokland by dis mutc (------------x infinity)

No, Blockland has better graphics less lag and better people, But, Roblox has better phisics and the vehicles are made from bricks.

I HIGHLY SERIOUSLY doubt that.

Oh so pretty and witty and gaaay!

Maybe if more people hugged each other, there would be less war and more tolerance. :c
*Hugs *Magick* Mage because he said to do it*

Captchalogue all his items and slit his face with your crappy blade

Tell him: "You haven't played blockland yet so you don't know what its like, go buy it."

If he replies with: "why would I buy a crappy game" then reply with: "Why would I join a crappy game like Roblox?"

If he replies with: "i watched a video of it and its gay" then reply with: "Well obviously, you watched a low-quality video made by some guy with a stuffty computer."

Blockland is better than Blox in every way imaginable.

Major things that are better that we have:
•Easier to make weapons
•Helluva lot better graphics
•98% of Blockland is user created and alot of the stuff is good
•you don't need to pay for your DECALS AND FACE. (with your "tix" and stuff, sometimes even real money)
•Easier to build and paint
•easy event system rather than using actual script
•clean (as in looks wise)
••the list goes on and ON

Find common-ground, that you both enjoy sandbox-styled games. Accept and embrace the diversity, so variety may exist. Hug him.
Who expected that response from a person with a DOVE as an avatar.

The toddlers that play Roblox are the people that probably use the words "noob" and "pwn" in real life.

'Better graphics? Less lag? Are you crazy, in roblox you look like a turd with a face attached to a badly made lego body, you pay real money for EPI0C PAWNZORZ HATZ that don't do anything, the community treats forum sections like countries, the admins are money hungry fat-cats that go out of their way to ban for idiotic reasons.'

Warning - while you were typing 8 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

HOLY stuff!

Blockland is better than Blox in every way imaginable.

Major things that are better that we have:
•Easier to make weapons
•Helluva lot better graphics
•98% of Blockland is user created and alot of the stuff is good
•you don't need to pay for your DECALS AND FACE. (with your "tix" and stuff, sometimes even real money)
•Easier to build and paint
•easy event system rather than using actual script
•clean (as in looks wise)
••the list goes on and ON
'cept Roblox has physics, and I could actually read scripts in there, back when I played it :c (I just haven't really bothered to learn torque script, I will at some point.) Also, Roblox has more player customization, in a way. But blockland's is fine because it's FREE.

you pay real money for EPI0C PAWNZORZ HATZ that don't do anything
Actually, there was one server called hat wars, that was pretty much the only good game on there when I left. Depending on what hats you had, you'd get better weapons. It was unbalanced as stuff though, I remember one hat that was one of the cheapest available and there was a glitch in its weapons to be invisible WHILE having an overpowered weapon.

...Wow, that went off-topic.

Blind him with pink paint then bash his head in with a hammer.

Tell him that hes an ignorent turd.

Strange thing is that one of the roblox admins is now a admin of WoW :/
But the RobloxHQ is starting to hate roblox aswell and some (Yes they are better than Roblox forums)have joined blockland :/

Roblox is $20 cheaper than Blockland in price
Everyone who plays Roblox and enjoys it pays 6$ a month to get "extra worlds!" after about a year, you have spent 72$ on Roblox and 20$ in blockland. Yes, I put the $ on the wrong side.