Author Topic: This kid says im stupid cause i play Blockland.  (Read 14227 times)

If you start playing roblox aged 10 and go till you're 100, you spend $540
If you start playing blockland aged 10 and go till you're 16 billion, you spend $20

My seven year old cousin thinks Roblox is better than Blockland because he hasn't heard of Blockland...
Also this might be a good time to mention or it might not be, but my friend thinks she's going to be the best builder ever, even though she can't spell her name in bricks. Guess what game she used to play. Roblox

Just look at the damn pictures again.

If only we can plant our seeds into the minds of those idiotic beings to make them realize that the game they play is horrible in every way.

I play both Blockland and ROBLOX :P

Both are fun, both are cool, and both have some flaws.

There is no need to be hatin'

I play both Blockland and ROBLOX :P

Both are fun, both are cool, and both have some flaws.

There is no need to be hatin'
The Internet has spoken.

I lol'd at this because I am basically the only one in my school who plays BL. Nobody plays roblox :P.
I actually got a former robloxer from my school to come to my house and see what about Blockland is so amazing. He quit the next day. I've gotten 4 kids in my school to start playing Blockland so Yipee

I actually got a former robloxer from my school to come to my house and see what about Blockland is so amazing. He quit the next day. I've gotten 4 kids in my school to start playing Blockland so Yipee

I got my class to like Blockland, but none of them trust the internet enough to buy it D:

The kid still argues with me but today in gym we got to nail each other with Noodles(the kind you use in the pool) and he came up to me and said i robloxain can kill you. So i yelled"FOR BLOCKLAND" then beat the stuff out of him. Lol

Btw i treid to make peace with him but still he wouldnt agree

The kid still argues with me but today in gym we got to nail each other with Noodles(the kind you use in the pool) and he came up to me and said i robloxain can kill you. So i yelled"FOR BLOCKLAND" then beat the stuff out of him. Lol

Btw i treid to make peace with him but still he wouldnt agree
lolwut

I have gotten 5 kids at my school to  start playing blockland, 5 have it online, 12 more will have it soon. The least popular kids in our grade play roblox.

1/2 of the kids who play blockland had been trying roblox and they were forced away from it from the constant immaturity and terrible dm's.

If you start playing roblox aged 10 and go till you're 100, you spend $540
If you start playing blockland aged 10 and go till you're 16 billion, you spend $20

90 x 12 is WAY over that, and I didn't even add in the actual loving payment. So do 90 x 12 x the cost of their monthly plan

Learn to math

rOblox is betr dan blokland by dis mutc (------------x infinity)

No, Blockland has better graphics Roblox

the vehicles are made from bricks.
that explode if you run over a soda can sized brick at 1 foot per second

Print this out and show it to him next time graphics, specifically player models, are brought up.

Edit: Whoops, that went away super fast.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 04:06:13 PM by -Jetz- »

My Opinions:

ROBLOX: First brick game I played, loved it for about a year. Never had a LAG Problem, unless I was on a wireless labtop. 5$ a month.  6/10

Blockland: Second brick game I played, its an awesome game. Had a bit of a LAG Problem, But, wasn't a horrifying LAG. 20$ for Lifetime. 9/10

LEGO Universe: Game In Progess............ (Will be a good game.) 10$ a month. :Rating Pending: