Author Topic: V15  (Read 64630 times)

Works for me.
Odd. If you need specs or anything I'll post em

Badspot

• Administrator
Need to restate this because it's obviously not gotten attention.

It hasn't gotten any attention because it's just some bullstuff factoid you've been storing away for god knows how long just so you can whip it out and start an argument about religion AND grammar at the same time.

That would be v16.
I think it'd make more sense as v15.5 or something. (if it's just bug fixes)

It hasn't gotten any attention because it's just some bullstuff factoid you've been storing away for god knows how long just so you can whip it out and start an argument about religion AND grammar at the same time.
I was simply mentioning it.  No argument intended, because of how simple of a fix it is.

I am supposed to post V15 bugs here, right?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 03:08:09 PM by Lalam24 »

One thing - Seems to be no ghost bricks.

I'm having this problem too, for a short time. Probably another bug. Someone posted this bug incident on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mPNMWYHnsg

Alt-F4 just makes it so Blockland stops responding rather than closing the game. I tried it without running Add-Ons, the bug continues to happen.
It works for me.

If you look directly at an fxSunLight in a mission, it'll disappear.
I hate having to comment on this bug again, but it is worth looking at.

I've recently realised that this occurs in every map, differing from my previous post reading that it only happens on certain maps. I also realised that the draw distance seems to be causing the problem: If you set your draw distance low enough you can no longer see the fxSunLight. It gets really annoying while playing in Skylands.

EDIT: The visibleDistance and fogDistance also affect the fxSunLight.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 12:01:24 PM by General »

Strange fog creeps in every time it lags. Its like a horror movie inside a game, the textures and frames overlap, fog distance lowers, and its like playing Sauerbraten on a Mac.

Hopefully someone here might clear this up. 

Read the first post, under confirmed bugs.

Badspot

• Administrator
I hate having to comment on this bug again, but it is worth looking at.

I've recently realised that this occurs in every map, differing from my previous post reading that it only happens on certain maps. I also realised that the draw distance seems to be causing the problem: If you set your draw distance low enough you can no longer see the fxSunLight. It gets really annoying while playing in Skylands.

EDIT: The visibleDistance and fogDistance also affect the fxSunLight.

Confirmed, thanks for the info

I think it'd make more sense as v15.5 or something. (if it's just bug fixes)
v10 was full of bug fixes, and so was v12.

how do i get the server list on the site to connect to the server?

Strange fog creeps in every time it lags. Its like a horror movie inside a game, the textures and frames overlap, fog distance lowers, and its like playing Sauerbraten on a Mac.

My friend had that problem on his Mac yesterday.  He just downloaded the game and didn't have any addons

The "Wierd trails" does that count for sometimes my emiters are square and rainbowy?

-snip-

Try using these settings

The fog I think is caused by low draw distance. This Stretches out the draw distance.
Hope it works :/