Author Topic: V15  (Read 64228 times)

Guys, Guys...

Read the first post, under confirmed bugs.

• Weird trails / uncleared buffer in bedroom or kitchen - v15 automatically lowers your view distance if you are getting less than 20 fps.  Low view distances do not work well in interiors.  You can disable this feature in options->advanced by unchecking "Automatic Draw Distance Adjustment"
This problem is gone.

Guys, Guys...

This problem is gone.

No, it's not. This problem has existed... forever, basically. If draw distance is too low, it can make everything very strange. His new automatic draw distance brought this to everyone's attention, since a lot of us seem to be on lower end machines that make the game set draw distance extremely low.

Hopefully, the trailing effect of this is something that can be fixed or blocked, so we can keep our deadly low draw distances without everything turning trippy.

Do I have to re-download blockland?

That's why you disable the automatic adjustment so it doesn't screw up while you're playing.
Do I have to re-download blockland?
No. Just start up Blockland, and it'll update itself automatically.

Alt-F4 just makes it so Blockland stops responding rather than closing the game. I tried it without running Add-Ons, the bug continues to happen.
update on this, it only happens in full-screen mode.

update on this, it only happens in full-screen mode.
Still worked for me, I use fullscreen.

I figured out how to make a server! :D

I can't change my router's settings due to my mother being a computer geek, but I can reset the router.

Sadly, I have to reset it each time I want to make a server. :/

Love the new site.

indeed

just kinda miss the little slogans like "It's not that nice outside" :/

Tom

Prompts don't seem to be working.
I got some more info on this. There was a person on my server who keep saying he was getting a syntax error whenever he tried to click "Yes". The prompts seemed to be working fine for everyone else.

I figured out how to make a server! :D

I can't change my router's settings due to my mother being a computer geek, but I can reset the router.

Sadly, I have to reset it each time I want to make a server. :/
If you reset it, doesn't the internet settings disapear? Also, when you reset it, doesn't the login password reset too, so you can login and setup everything as it was before?

Um, can you make a bigger limit for Data-Blocks in servers? because in my server there are not enough data-blocks and it deletes my music from the list. and if it doesn't i can't listen to music with out a server failure.

Sometimes when I lag, I suddenly appear really high up in the air, in some cases I'm in a house, lowest floor, lag, then appear one floor up!

Um, can you make a bigger limit for Data-Blocks in servers? because in my server there are not enough data-blocks and it deletes my music from the list. and if it doesn't i can't listen to music with out a server failure.
No, I personally think it's too high.
You just need to turn off add-ons. Only turn on the ones you're going to need.
You cannot hold 50 weapons and spawn 40 vehicles at one time.

Sometimes when I lag, I suddenly appear really high up in the air, in some cases I'm in a house, lowest floor, lag, then appear one floor up!
This is Badspot's 'infinite lag' fix causing this. It does help when you're actually experiencing 'infinite lag' but when you're actually lagging it's very annoying.

Delete the ~100 add-ons you don't use.

Ok weird bug. I opened Blockland and suddenly the screen which asks for your router speed and keyboard comes up. I check the console and it says syntax errors in.... Well I don't know. I cut it off at the part where it loads add-ons cause the error part is before it. Says there are syntax errors in my prefs.