Author Topic: V15  (Read 64254 times)

Please specify the problem more directly.
I start a server, then i  put a spawn brick. I set up a minigame,and instead of spawning on top of a rooftop, which is where i placed a spawn brick,i spawn on a car i made out of bricks, and the server seems to think thats where a spawn brick actually is, so i get spawned there every time i respawn.

EDIT: That should help you understand my problem.

In some servers my air control breaks for no reason - I can move perfectly fine on the ground but when I jump or fall off a ledge I cannot change directions at all. Might be related.

I know this happens when you try to jump using autojet with a no-jet playertype, I'm not sure if this is what's causing your problem but I'll point it out anyways.

I KEEP GETTING ERRORS. forget!

Please specify your problem more directly.

Flood protection once went into negatives and I couldn't talk. Was on Red_guy's Unlimited Mining.

EDIT: This only happens when I hit flood protection when its stuck loading GUI.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 08:45:06 AM by Crysist »

Thanks for the clarification
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 12:41:09 PM by Moocow »

V15  is  a big messup it KILLED THE BEDROOM!
I have a feeling that you only made a forum account so you could complain about v15. Also, if you're talking about the textures and colors getting messed up when you Alt + Tab in full screen, that has always been a problem.

no, he means the draw distance part i think

no, he means the draw distance part i think

Can't that happen in every map though? Or is he talking about the strange fog that appears?

Can't that happen in every map though? Or is he talking about the strange fog that appears?
It happens mainly with maps with interiors.

I have 2 strange things happening to me, it may be because of an add on but I'm not sure

1) I randomly start jumping .I cannot stop the jumping but I can still control my character. It goes away after 5-10 seconds.

2) When I de-render a brick it will not show the selected light emitter. Is this a new feature or a problem?

Please specify your problem more directly.

the rendering error and something else.

1) jump(0);

2) This has always been the case. Use an invisible paint colour.

To prevent the water glitches, a pref to allow building in water or no building in water etc.?