2 (28.6%)
Average
0 (0%)
Not so good
1 (14.3%)
Bad
4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Mega Bear's Epic Earth  (Read 2209 times)

I was bored so I decided to do something that I've never tried before; build a replica of Earth :O
It was actually pretty easy with the wedge bricks. Here you go:

Here's another screenie to show the real size of it. Sadly, I took it with DOF :( So now you can't quite tell what that is in the bottom left corner. I'll just tell you now: Those are actual buildings that a standard player can fit in. I realize that the DOF format doesn't really justify its size, but oh well.

I hope you like it.
-Mehga Behr Two-Point-Oh-Snap!

Easy with the wedge bircks? Did you even use them?

Easy with the wedge bircks? Did you even use them?
In a few places, like around the equator. Lower down, it was too small of an area to use them so I utilized some of my custom bricks and then some 1X bricks.
EDIT: Meh, now that I look harder, I notice how hard it is to actually see them :/
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 03:31:11 PM by Manzaross »

Unless you have magic enormous bricks, the supposed size of the orb is made by illusion in both pictures. Small player, perspective distance.

Also, the shape is completely identical to that of one Squideey made, except with a larger number of small spammy bricks. I suppose you cannot claim a spherical shape, but I question that you did very much work here.

I'm confused as to why this deserves a topic.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 04:27:54 PM by Eksi »

I'm confused as to why this deserves a topic.
This.
Also, I see no wedge bricks.
And very spammy.

Like Eksi said, it's not even close to big. You can clearly tell by the bottom of the bricks.

The biggest put off is the fact that you attempted to make it look big.

inorite

Unless you have magic enormous bricks, the supposed size of the orb is made by illusion in both pictures. Small player, perspective distance.
-Snip-
Congratulations, someone finally figured it out.
Yes, I did shrink myself and use perspective to make it look big. I wanted to see who would notice first :D
You did, so your reward is...  :cookie: Shazaam
Locking topic. Be proud of yourself, Eksi.
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
You managed to get one reply in before I locked. Congrats.