Author Topic: Awkward Moments  (Read 1000 times)

Whats your most awkward moment?

Last year in Guitar class, I come into the classroom to find some fat girl looking for something on the ground. A Girl in my class, Jordan, asks what she is looking for. She said that she lost her diamond earing on the ground. "Its like the one on my right ear, but it has a diamond" Was the exact thing she said. I say. " If we find it, we will be sure to turn it into the teacher, ok?" She then leaves.

After shes gone, I ask Jordan, "Who was that girl?"

Her response was, "That wasnt a girl. That was a guy"

-insert awkward face here-

"That wasnt a girl. That was a guy"
WAHT A TWEEST

Ontopic: When I farted in my band class after I got done playing the trombone.

When I was in high dchool, we used to do these "red alert" drills in case of a school shooting. We would shut the lights off and huddle into a corner.

Well, during one of those, all huddled into said corner, I tore ass as loud as I thought possible.

Everyone knew it was me.

I was the only one laughing.

Meeting up with an ex-girlfriend of two years after she moved away.

PUH.

EDIT:
When I was in high dchool, we used to do these "red alert" drills in case of a school shooting.

'scalled a Lockdown.

Well... this wasn't really an awkward moment for me, but it sure as hell is funny.

We have swimming as a mandatory part of our gym class at school. Their was this fat girl in our class. A couple of minutes into class the gym teacher approached the girl and said "If you are pregnant you don't have to swim." The girl replied "What! I'm not pregnant!"

'scalled a Lockdown.

'scalled a red alert at the school I went to.

Well... this wasn't really an awkward moment for me, but it sure as hell is funny.

We have swimming as a mandatory part of our gym class at school. Their was this fat girl in our class. A couple of minutes into class the gym teacher approached the girl and said "If you are pregnant you don't have to swim." The girl replied "What! I'm not pregnant!"
loving lol'd.

When I was younger, I was at a daycamp and me and some friends would say, hey look its your dad!  and point in some random direction and when they looked we found it hilarious.  Unfortunately, I said that to a black kid, and accidentally pointed at the black janitor.  Good times.