Author Topic: I dun like mw2  (Read 2739 times)

I like how you can use various parts that actually take a effect on how the gun works in mw2

what?

Like, using a red dot and magically have it shoot semi (fixed on Semi) or what?

(I really do hope thats not how it works in any game.)

what?

Like, using a red dot and magically have it shoot semi (fixed on Semi) or what?

(I really do hope thats not how it works in any game.)

No no.

Like, how you can add or remove better and worse scopes, add barrels that add dmg/remove dmg and increase accuracy, noise and such.

Cool "friends" you have. :o

No no.

Like, how you can add or remove better and worse scopes, add barrels that add dmg/remove dmg and increase accuracy, noise and such.

a longer barrel does make better accuracy herpderp

and some scopes are better than others. some have more zoom or a different reticle.

I'll get lost planet 2, it's way more fun. I have a ps3 anyway, all my friends have 360's

The only level worth replaying is 'No Russian' and killing as many people as possible.

The only level worth replaying is 'No Russian' and killing as many people as possible.
QFT.

Like gta but better

you dont like mw2 but you like reflex?

all of my friends hate me now and won't talk to me for this reason alone.
If your friends refuse to talk to you over a stupid game, then don't be friends with them.

If anybody refuses to talk to somebody because of their opinion on any game they're huge nerds.

I don't like it. I have played it multiple times. it never caught my interest. I like every other call of duty game. Coupled with the legal... complications, behind it. Does anyone else share my opinion, because like all of my friends hate me now and won't talk to me for this reason alone. Does anyone share my opinion?

Get real friends.

If anybody refuses to talk to somebody because of their opinion on any game they're huge douche richard hole mongers.

You're not a "nerd" for being a jerk. Or for being stupid.

The things I hate about this game: Danger Close(with grenade launcher, thumper, rpg, at4-hs), horrible spawn system, friend boosters, and some other random stuff that pisses me off.

I played during a free weekend on steam. It was alright. Enjoyable, but I'm not going to buy it.

Oh yeah, and I killed this one guy and somehow ranked all the way up to 50. It was happening to everyone in that match, too.