Author Topic: Extra Elevator Buttons  (Read 3483 times)

These 2 sets will provide the rest of the alphabet. The letters on red bricks are provided in the original Elevator Button packs, and aren't included in these sets. (no need for dupes)

Round: http://www.mediafire.com/?sso0cz4p9ogwwlb
Square: http://www.mediafire.com/?u56an71fal8l8ze

SVG source included in ZIPs.

Thank you for using my idea.

Also, What are you using to make the prints? (Gimp, Photoshop, Etc.)

What are you using to make the prints? (Gimp, Photoshop, Etc.)

I think using a photo editor like Gimp , Photoshop, or Paint.net  is the worst way to make faces, decal, prints, etc.  I work with a vector editor called Inkscape. It's free, open source, and works on all platforms.

Everything is an object that can be moved, resized, layered, recolored, etc, endlessly, without any loss in quality. If you look in the ZIP you DLed for these buttons, you'll find a SVG file that contains everything needed to make them. I did this so you can make your own buttons if you wish. When you think you're done, simply export to a PNG file, and try it out in Blockland.

If you're used to a photo editor, getting used to the concept behind vector art can take a little while. Ultimately it pays off in time saved and the quality of work you can put out.

I think using a photo editor like Gimp , Photoshop, or Paint.net  is the worst way to make faces, decal, prints, etc.  I work with a vector editor called Inkscape. It's free, open source, and works on all platforms.

Everything is an object that can be moved, resized, layered, recolored, etc, endlessly, without any loss in quality. If you look in the ZIP you DLed for these buttons, you'll find a SVG file that contains everything needed to make them. I did this so you can make your own buttons if you wish. When you think you're done, simply export to a PNG file, and try it out in Blockland.

If you're used to a photo editor, getting used to the concept behind vector art can take a little while. Ultimately it pays off in time saved and the quality of work you can put out.

advertisement dont do it

they look good but dont they ususally have numbers not letters..... like B for basement is good but we need numbers!  :cookie:

I see that you found them... perhaps I should've linked them.