Author Topic: [BAN] - Blockland Alliance Navy: Later, buddy.  (Read 267190 times)

Building something to join a navy?
Im not the best builder around, but i can event some things pretty well.

Ace, how long do you plan for BAN to stay active this time?

I really need to work on clan diplomacy or else UGN is in major trouble. Well, it's already kinda decrepit. I need to get some people willing to help me command it. Or, perhaps UGN should merge with BAN?

I feel that a clan war is coming soon.

I must prepare for the worst.
Good luck, ace.

Don't think a clan merge is in order. Each one of your members would have to apply for us to make sure they're BAN material.

They are probably not, i feel that it is too much work for me to command a clan.
I think i might disband.
My specialty is building starships anyways, not commanding a clan.

Cable, in all honesty, I don't think you should shut down UGN.
I may give you crap about it from time to time but I hope you know I do it in a friendly fashion. :P

Why would we even...what?

Clan wars are stupid and pointless. No. Just no.

Why would we even...what?

Clan wars are stupid and pointless. No. Just no.
Your stupid and pointless.

Your stupid and pointless.
Get the forget out of this thread, you've done nothing but stuffpost.

What. What?
This is an online building game. With legos. Not CODMW2.

Get the forget out of this thread, you've done nothing but stuffpost.
Then put him on Blacklist

What. What?
This is an online building game. With legos. Not CODMW2.
Ever seen the weapons-section at the RTB-Download Manager?

No and I don't really want to now.

Cable, in all honesty, I don't think you should shut down UGN.

I am glad you think that way, i need someone who's good at commanding a clan and whatnot to help keep things in order, then i wouldn't be so worried about wanting to disband it.

I will probably keep UGN running as long as there is always someone to help me run it. My specialty is building, and so far in my opinion i am very skilled in it but still learning the ropes, i just don't have the time to command the clan in addition to building ships.

I may give you crap about it from time to time but I hope you know I do it in a friendly fashion. :P
Lol i only figured that out now when you said that.
I take people too seriously >.<

Im glad that UGB wont be shutting down soon, because like i said in my pm to you, cable, I do want to know if i could merge with you.