Author Topic: [BAN] - Blockland Alliance Navy: Later, buddy.  (Read 267095 times)

Turning back around to face the open void:

Is there a refference?
Because I'm not getting it :\

Oh my god! It's doing MATH!

CONNECT FOUR! You must beat it in a game of Connect Four!

Ace, I don't think the void cube likes you very much.  Either that or it's just doing binary math.  Take your pick.

Also:

« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 02:08:31 PM by Xerces »

Turning back around to face the open void:

AW stuff YOU MADE IT MAD

We need Ace at the server , ASAP

Valerian mengsk is such a boss

We need Ace at the server , ASAP
Sorry I was afk , could you come again? :c

Alright , I am so loving mad now.

I banned a loving douche who decided not to ,load after Xerxes accidentally cleared my 6K bricks build , and now xerxes proceeds to ban me for 2 hours.
great.
I am going to smash more keyboards now.

I banned a loving douche who decided not to ,load after Xerxes accidentally cleared my 6K bricks build , and now xerxes proceeds to ban me for 2 hours.
great.

And this is why I told you to "take a time out."

And might I add that I accidentally cleared his build. While clearing something else because of the LRA Wand.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 03:34:56 PM by Xerces »

Spam = permaban. Right there in the welcome message, TheArmyGuy's ban should be increased.

Alright then , I have no choice but to explain it.
I am at the verge of destruction , my life can't get any worse at the moment , I suffer from anger issues and ontop of that , I get bullied on school. The only pleasure I find in my life is blockland , and I put my greatest efforts into getting a good reputation on the internet , since I ruined that chance in real life. I become enraged too easily , and lose control of my body. I am aiming for getting a good career at the least , but that means you are the school nerd and always are the aiming point of everyone.

Life sucks , internet sucks , why does life still exist.

Epic MAPP cannon DOF

(Edit: not mine)

great.
If you're going to rage while holding that kind of responsibility, you don't deserve to hold it.