Author Topic: [BAN] - Blockland Alliance Navy: Later, buddy.  (Read 267215 times)

Alrighty, main post updated.

Almost finished with my app.  I'll probably finish tonight.  The thing is, I can't give out the .bls because there are some custom bricks in it.  Also, the events would be too hard to explain in a post; it would be much easier in person.  Therefore, could some member come to review my app sometime tomorrow?  I would greatly appreciate it.

I might app

yes, with space ship

hmm...I kinda want to app, but I am not sure my stuff is good enough! you seem to have very high standards.

on second thought, the stuff you've accepted makes mine look like crap. maybe I will just practice for a while.

edit: so you only accept sci-fi stuff, right?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 09:22:24 AM by m1k3y4e7 »

edit: so you only accept sci-fi stuff, right?
Pretty much.

Excellent work with that clan trailor sort of deal.

Glad to see Ghoul and you still around.

I dunno if I should apply or not... I might spend weeks on making something really cool, only to find the clan falling into its death.

I decided I app for BAN first and then for ARES
So behold, in probably 2 weeks I will post my app (haven't got alot of time everyday D: )

I dunno if I should apply or not... I might spend weeks on making something really cool, only to find the clan falling into its death.

The clan's at least going to last for the summer. Plenty of time to apply and have some fun. If, at that point, we have a lot of members, the chance of the clan dying goes down!

So apply, dammit.

Gentlemen. I'm alive.

Northwest Ohio is a disaster zone this morning...

Congradulations, Ace.
I wouldn't want you to die in some tornado, you should either die an old man who has accomplished great things or as a young military lad who has done the impossible. You deserve to LIVE, my friend. ;3

Now i'm gonna go have some fun.

And yes i know i posted this a bit late but things have been crazy around where i am.

Not weather crazy or terrorist crazy, parent crazy.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 03:13:21 PM by thecableguy »

I have to eat dinner right now, but if someone from the clan could get online in about fifteen minutes, I would be happy to host a server to show it to them.

The dedicated server is back up and has been reset for the sake of reducing lag.

Disregard that, my router is a piece of stuff.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 08:46:33 PM by Aurion »

The dedicated server is back up and has been reset for the sake of reducing lag.

Disregard that, my router is a piece of stuff.

D:

I missed it, reading the Secret of Animal Crossing.

Will app with my space military base. Once I'm done.