Author Topic: [BAN] - Blockland Alliance Navy: Later, buddy.  (Read 269598 times)

a little late for first post, don't you think?
*facepalm*

a little late for first post, don't you think?
You're stupid. He's referring to the OP.

Double toast.

Gad's server went down at around 2:00am CST this morning.

Double toast.

Gad's server went down at around 2:00am CST this morning.
Yeah.  I have to look into that.  It keeps popping up a message about C++ Redistributable...

Hey I have the most recent save. I saved just before I disconnected. Come to the server and let me load it pls.

Double post.

God dammit Gad, stop crashing your server.

Ace, I just want to give you a heads up on this Loopyla1 fellow.

I have no idea where that Banlist came from, but as far as I know, Kohana/Loopyla1 is fine.  He hasn't done anything wrong from what I've seen.  Also, I think I found the problem with my server.  Though if it crashes again, it might be something else.  Has anyone else had a problem with Nvidia Stereoscopic 3d crashing servers?  Because it has a background program that seems to be killing my server...

I have no idea where that Banlist came from, but as far as I know, Kohana/Loopyla1 is fine.  He hasn't done anything wrong from what I've seen.
C:

Ace, I just want to give you a heads up on this Loopyla1 fellow.
What has he done, exactly?

Ace, I believe I have fixed the problem with the crashes.  I may be wrong, but it's been up for a while now, and no problems yet.

What has he done, exactly?
Here's a PM response from him.
Being a moron in our gallery post

You're a troll.

You're just a complete moron, and <censored>

I don't want to risk it, so I censored out a part I don't want the general public to see.
And it's not as related to the current matter at hand.

Here's a PM response from him.I don't want to risk it, so I censored out a part I don't want the general public to see.
And it's not as related to the current matter at hand.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=100625.0
I loving lol'd. they spelled Traveler wrong.