Author Topic: [BAN] - Blockland Alliance Navy: Later, buddy.  (Read 267160 times)

Is The Interior Just As Important as Exterior? My Ship's gunna be called "Jenny" from Forrest Gump. :D

why am i still not on the members list  :panda:
Give ID please.

About Nimbus's Application, Theres No Fire In Space..... Fire Requires Oxygen And Heat. SPACE= No Oxygen..... and im pretty sure no Heat. Just Sayin. Still Nice Antennea.

About Nimbus's Application, Theres No Fire In Space..... Fire Requires Oxygen And Heat. SPACE= No Oxygen..... and im pretty sure no Heat. Just Sayin. Still Nice Antennea.
You were denied twice to this clan, I believe. You have no place criticizing applications that actually met our standards.

BOOMROASTED

So Ace hows the firewall coming along?

......I Said I was Just Sayin..... Plus.... I am Making A Space Ship. also. If I Make It In the Clan.. is it ok if i am a Co-Leader Of another  Clan? I'll Letchoo guys get in if ya make sumting.... just as a Side clan... Not MAJOR.

......I Said I was Just Sayin..... Plus.... I am Making A Space Ship. also. If I Make It In the Clan.. is it ok if i am a Co-Leader Of another  Clan? I'll Letchoo guys get in if ya make sumting.... just as a Side clan... Not MAJOR.
If You Talk Like This.....

I Doubt You Will Get In.

I got back from DC last night..... 12 Hours Of Walking... Living Hell.

Hahahahahahahh forget you

1.) Oxygen is just one gas that can work as a fuel
2.) Obviously if it was in the cabin there would be oxygen to breath
3.) Why wouldn't heat be in space? That's how the sun warms the Earth

BOOMROASTED