Author Topic: [BAN] - Blockland Alliance Navy: Later, buddy.  (Read 266885 times)

Yay for not having wisdom teeth :)

I might make my app sometime soon...

I will make an eventing / building application soon. Altough I can't make it right now , I am busy with my exams. But this clan look promising and serious. It isn't a 'FullRainBowBuildAppsWillBeAcc epted' clan.

Only 14.

Still have to wait for those damn wisdoms to come in. Oh boy, won't that be fun :I

do i have to warn that I'm making an app or can i just post it on gallery?

Just post it and let us know about it.

well then, it's posted, it's the spaceship abot

stuff, sorry about no server guys.  I had no time this morning.  I can't put one up immediately, but within the next half hour, sure.

Edit: Servar up.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 06:41:52 PM by Gadgethm »

Cool clan and all, but you guys don't own the BAN clantags...its a common word.  You probably shouldn't be blacklisting people for that reason unless they say that they are part of the clan.  (I don't know the story behind the blacklisted people, obviously.)

Cool clan and all, but you guys don't own the BAN clantags...its a common word.  You probably shouldn't be blacklisting people for that reason unless they say that they are part of the clan.  (I don't know the story behind the blacklisted people, obviously.)
Actually, they do.

They own BAN, not Ban, ban, or any other non all-cap variant.

If it means anything to you, i posted a sorry post in general discussion, you had a reason to ban me. but the post isnt for ban its for you, ace and krystal for going through this stuff so its all about you pretty much

Actually, they do.

They own BAN, not Ban, ban, or any other non all-cap variant.
Did they copyright it?

Did they copyright it?
No.
According to you, I could run around with my tags being NWB Kohna BAN and just say that they're not copywrited.