Author Topic: [BAN] - Blockland Alliance Navy: Later, buddy.  (Read 267101 times)

Anyone here play EVE Online?
No, but I just saw the trailer for it and it looks loving intense.

I'm going to buy EVE on steam next month

No, but I just saw the trailer for it and it looks loving intense.

And loving hard. It has the steepest learning curve of any game I've played.

With Dwarf Fortress coming in close second.

How so? Like, what makes it so hard?

How so? Like, what makes it so hard?

It's just that everything in the game- buying, selling, combat, mining (not as much), ect.- is super realistic and technical.

Good thing about it is that the game itself weeds out all of the idiots. It's unlikely you'll find small children or handicaps polluting the place.

Agh. Doesn't seem like my kind of a game then :/

Eve Looks Hard. :D

I have played eve online as trials couple times, its good game :P But kinda pricey for me..

Quote from: steam
Play for FREE – You can buy game time with in-game money you earn while playing.
How hard is it to get like 1 month? o_O
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 01:39:00 AM by Teme »

I have played eve online as trials couple times, its good game :P But kinda pricey for me..
 How hard is it to get like 1 month? o_O

All I've heard is that you have to be very dedicated to the game.

I might try it out.

All I can say is I hope I'm not that miner getting attacked by raiders when a random person fl(stuff grammar mistake)ies by :C

I might try it out.

All I can say is I hope I'm not that miner getting attacked by raiders when a random person fl(stuff grammar mistake)ies by :C

My thoughts are that you've got to head out to the dangerous areas to get the best stuff. But you'd better be prepared to get out in a pinch, or have the backups if something doesn't go right. (updated clones, good insurance, ect.)

My thoughts are that you've got to head out to the dangerous areas to get the best stuff. But you'd better be prepared to get out in a pinch, or have the backups if something doesn't go right. (updated clones, good insurance, ect.)
Que?

Que?

If your ship is destroyed, your pod has a chance to warp out of the battle. If your pod is destroyed, you die.

If you die, hope that you've updated your clone with all of your skills.

(Ships in the game are controlled by people in pods with their minds. Nobody actually sits in a roosterpit and operates the ship manually. :D)