Author Topic: [BAN] - Blockland Alliance Navy: Later, buddy.  (Read 266945 times)

Somebody come to my server, I'm bored :(

forgetit I'm going to the HB dedi

lol 69
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 12:14:48 AM by comr4de »

1st is King, 2nd is Queen :p

You're the Princess.

wouldnt i be the PRINCE?

I can't wait until page 100.

serfs up doods
Dread, help! I've been sucked back into a game that I would rather not be in! D:

managed to do some eventing on my app.
i'll see what i can do later.

As you people know, I like to take suggestions on builds. I need more ideas on what rooms to put in the battleship I'm making.

The ship's not meant for living in, it's for loading up, flying over to a battle, and blowing stuff up! Meaning, I'm probably not going to put in rooms like hydroponics, living areas, bunks, or cafeterias.

So far, I've got some hallways, and decontamination airlocks with respective control rooms. Planning to put in a Cryo-stasis chamber, very large engine room, bridge, and combat control. I'm also going to add some kind of very big heavy weapons operation room, that will be dedicated to supervising the loading and upkeep of the ship's main cannons and such.

Other than that, I want to fill the ship with smaller rooms used for other militaristic opperations. I'm not sure what to put in.

Suggestions give!

armory (small-arms weapons).
never know when an uninvited guest might want to hitch a ride.

You'll still want to add some sort of crew sleeping area. Space flights aren't instantaneous, you know. :P

Mechanic's stuff, for repairing the ship after taking damage in battle.  Shield generators.  Captain's quarters.  Power core (unless you include power generation with the engines.)