Author Topic: [BAN] - Blockland Alliance Navy: Later, buddy.  (Read 267006 times)

The start of a space station. Perhaps even the official BAN station?

:D

Looks good reactor. I hope you can get the exterior done soon so we can all help on the interior. :)

If possible I'll have it done before the 17th. I won't be taking my computer with me this winter break so it'll be January before I can play BL again.

This is the Active Defense Deck (A.D.D.). In addition to 4 turrets, there are fighter spawns and a briefing room (whenever we make an interior) inside. Above this will be the Executive crew quarters and above that the command and control center. Below the A.D.D. will be a small deck for escape pods and below that will be the reactor room. Slightly further down will be the main docking hub from with large and small ships can docked. More on all this later.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 01:34:28 AM by Reactor Worker »

A.D.D.

:cookieMonster:

Wait a second...
Slightly further down will be the main docking hub from with large and small ships can docked. More on all this later.

:}
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 08:58:19 AM by Aurion »

-nopls-
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

also reactor edit your trust list so that ID 11152 has full trust that way i can work on the interio

no thats a horrible idea
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 11:02:06 AM by comr4de »

To be honest i don't think the cannons look good

Comr4de, if I see you in the server I'll give you trust.

Fawkes, the turrets are just the best I could use that are currently enabled on the server. If there is a better space turret (that can be piloted) then lets get it on the server.

Comr4de, if I see you in the server I'll give you trust.

Fawkes, the turrets are just the best I could use that are currently enabled on the server. If there is a better space turret (that can be piloted) then lets get it on the server.
I know they're the best , someone in this clan really needs to make a space turret add-on

I know they're the best , someone in this clan really needs to make a space turret add-on
Perhaps we can convince ArmyUnit to finish his MAS laser cannons.

mountable ion canons anyone?

ion cannons oh gawd

but only if we can make frigates  where the main and only weapon is the ion cannon

I would like to appeal to my ban, can i appeal on here?

I found out that my key got jacked by my sister, and she will no-longer steal it, due to the fact that I crashed her comp. I would like one more chance, and I will app, but please consider this. I am perma-baned from the offical BAN server, so please read this, and think about unbaning me.

Thanks.

I would like to appeal to my ban, can i appeal on here?

I found out that my key got jacked by my sister, and she will no-longer steal it, due to the fact that I crashed her comp. I would like one more chance, and I will app, but please consider this. I am perma-baned from the offical BAN server, so please read this, and think about unbaning me.

Thanks.

My sister/brother/cousin did it!

Want me to post picks of her crashed comp? I did crash it, and she has payed me not to crash it. ;)

I am just saying, give me another chance.