Author Topic: [BAN] - Blockland Alliance Navy: Later, buddy.  (Read 267017 times)

My sister/brother/cousin did it!
you fogot badspot! u silly!

badspt is my broter i gon tel him bn u ad ggn ow ocm poy smo

This build appears to be an accurate interpretation of 21st century commercial flights. As in reality, the seats are too small to sit in and comforts are minimal. This design, however, chooses to splurge on an amphitheater-like experience with a large, sterile, open environment. Very minimalist. Thankfully there are plenty of exits, almost one for each row, so there is no wait to leave the craft once it docks. Each cargo bay comes complete with the main tool used in the crafts construction...the duplicator wand!

And I thought flying on a modern airline was bad....

Nice. I guess you can disable collision for the armrests, should still look OK when the player does a /zombie command.

Oh, and I'm going to app, finally got my account approved. Does the name "Monumental" suit a really, really, big ship?

This build appears to be an accurate interpretation of 21st century commercial flights. As in reality, the seats are too small to sit in and comforts are minimal. This design, however, chooses to splurge on an amphitheater-like experience with a large, sterile, open environment. Very minimalist. Thankfully there are plenty of exits, almost one for each row, so there is no wait to leave the craft once it docks. Each cargo bay comes complete with the main tool used in the crafts construction...the duplicator wand!

And I thought flying on a modern airline was bad....
i lol'd

Nice. I guess you can disable collision for the armrests, should still look OK when the player does a /zombie command.

Oh, and I'm going to app, finally got my account approved. Does the name "Monumental" suit a really, really, big ship?
Yeah it does but if i was you i'd try make a name up

If Comr4de can event it, it's too easy!

put me on the blacklist please

stuff guys, the missiles are coming. Fire our stuff.

stuff guys, the missiles are coming. Fire our stuff.

That's a lot of stuff. Sure you want to fire all of it?