Author Topic: [BAN] - Blockland Alliance Navy: Later, buddy.  (Read 267280 times)

Good news: I...uh...        There really is none.
Good question

I was thinking about buying a server slot from Kalphiter for that purpose.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 10:46:01 PM by Xerces »

please say that server had backups or i'll contemplate never going back on blockland

please say that server had backups or i'll contemplate never going back on blockland
Here's the save from right before I closed the server last night.
http://www.mediafire.com/?b5n3bkgqub3q916

And now im watching 'Starship troopers 2'
Ultra ultra ultra cheesy , so cheesy cheesy cant even describe it's cheesyness

Here's the save from right before I closed the server last night.
http://www.mediafire.com/?b5n3bkgqub3q916
quote for save, yay.

Is this seriously happening

maybe ghoul?

Is this seriously happening

maybe ghoul?
Yes, you see, my old computer was running the bastard child of operating systems; Windows Vista. I decided to do some housecleaning on it last night to optimize its speed when I noticed that it had never updated to Vista Service Pack 1. Upon initiating this update, the harddrive corrupts itself. Well done Microsoft.

I have to keep applying to this clan.

Damn it Ace

Yes, you see, my old computer was running the bastard child of operating systems; Windows Vista. I decided to do some housecleaning on it last night to optimize its speed when I noticed that it had never updated to Vista Service Pack 1. Upon initiating this update, the harddrive corrupts itself. Well done Microsoft.

use puppy linux
save files ( uses different file system to windows so it can read your corrupted drive )
format pc
reinstall windows
reinstall files

Yes, you see, my old computer was running the bastard child of operating systems; Windows Vista.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I still use Xp
Wahay for living in the past !

helo com fleet

so you make space ships....
....and never realease them?