0 (0%)
Cleric (Support)
7 (43.8%)
Engineer (Defense)
2 (12.5%)
Fighter (Offense)
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: Generic Adventure RPG - Another Damn Forum Game  (Read 20393 times)

Yes, another forum game, probably doomed to the same fate as most: it won't go far. But since I won't be doing much this summer, I'll try my best to keep this going. Everyone knows how these games work, but this one is a tiiiiny bit different. Instead of controlling one person, you'll control four. These characters are controlled by the players can also give suggestions. I will be the final say in what happens, but the actual players have a better chance of having their actions preformed. Let's get started, shall we?

Four chaps awake in a large, white room. There seem to be no doors or windows, but there is a small computer console built into the wall with a small lit sign above it. It seems that there are two buttons to be lit up, but only the one with the 'X' on it is lit. To preform any actions, you will need to tell which character to do what, such as "JC: Pick up rock.", but right now you'll have to tell which character by their color.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 07:24:37 PM by NickTheSushi »

Pink: Walk over to the console and inspect it, finding out what it does/what to do with it.

Finally a forum game that's designed for me :cookieMonster:

Yellow: Start punching green in the face.
 :cookieMonster:

all: go on into a L4D-esqe place and fight your way out!

Blue: Rape the wall, it called you a nerd

Green: Insult Yellow guy by saying how he looks like piss
 :cookieMonster:

Red: Examine Console

Blue: Discuss the current situation with Yellow

Yellow: Discuss the current situation with Blue

Green: Jack off in corner

Blue: Rape yellow, you like raping now

Pink: Walk over to the console and inspect it, finding out what it does/what to do with it.

all: look up research on the console

Blue: Rape the console Push pink over to the side and push every button on the console :cookieMonster: