Author Topic: peejster GROW UP!  (Read 41798 times)

I would like to add that Daniel is terrible at ZAPT2.
I dont think that matters at such a time.

peejster GROW UP you idiot i dont care what your age is justt grow up and back off stop starting fights on IRC and go play something Easle like TF2 and other online games so GROW up peejster you 8 year old baby gay stuff!
You know what Daniel you should grow up you get pissed of when someone kills you on a server and i called you a handicap once and you said you would call the cops

I dont think that matters at such a time.
Skill matters so it matters

DRG, gtfo. Nobody cares for your drama. You're just a whiny, prepubescent, punk ass motherforgeter who doesn't know when to shut up. Everyone wants you gone. Do us all a favor and leave, or get yelled at for the rest of your time here.

The fact that this thread's still alive after 12 days and has amassed 35 pages is solid evidence that Daniel is a massive crybaby himself.

Daniel is handicapped

daniel, stop spamming dramas how about YOU grow the forget up and take it like a MAN. OR ARE YOU A WOMAN!

damn noedit. To my post (^) I think I won this battle.

well he should GROW UP hes being a idiot and starting fights on IRC!

i wouldnt be the one talking if i were you daniel

The fact that this thread's still alive after 12 days and has amassed 35 pages is solid evidence that Daniel is a massive crybaby himself.
It's gone off-topic and has had many slowpokes so I wouldn't be too sure on that.