Author Topic: Toggle Admin Leaving a Mini-game  (Read 1081 times)

I'm tired of my admins leaving a mini-game because their "Bored" or "Wants to build"
When you make a dedicated mini-game, Id think that it means "EVERYONE MUST STAY IN IT"
Apparently admins leave it like its a normal thing hosted by some normal person instead of the host who wants to have a fair game. (You can noticed I'm raged because I just hosted a server with an admin wanting to do a gay freebuild while in the middle of a TDM...)

So anyone? Kindly make a Toggle button on the Mini-game Options that toggles admins from leaving? Id So love to have a mod like that... Thanks.

You need better admins.

So, the admins aren't allowed to take a break?

What a good host.

There's a special button called "un-admin".

Maybe change the code to restrict it to super admins leaving?

How about you create two dedi minigames side by side, and if an admin leaves one, they're stuck in another.

Or, edit the default minigame script.

I think the easiest solution would be to not have noob admins.

A noob with power is never a good idea.

Thanks for the negative and helpless posts =D

New Admins? I couldn't, I have friends on the game who I trust.. And Chrono, Didn't I say you could be admin? Buuut sense you say I should get better admins...

This doesn't just apply for me guys, Other people may have the same annoying problem, and would like to keep their admins and yet make sure they don't leave the mini-game. I know you guys (Might) have admins who are your good friends, and yet you don't want to make them mad at your for De-admining them.

Thanks anyways, But I'd like to have an 'Add-On' for this problem, if anyone is willing to do so.

Thanks for the negative and helpless posts =D
They aren't helpless. They're just answers you don't want to hear.
New Admins? I couldn't, I have friends on the game who I trust..
Apparently not well enough. You claim that you can trust them yet they disobey you by leaving the minigame?
And Chrono, Didn't I say you could be admin? Buuut sense you say I should get better admins...
I've never joined your server and I've never left your minigames.

This doesn't just apply for me guys, Other people may have the same annoying problem, and would like to keep their admins and yet make sure they don't leave the mini-game. I know you guys (Might) have admins who are your good friends, and yet you don't want to make them mad at your for De-admining them.
You don't need to take out the feature. It could be useful in some cases.

Thanks anyways, But I'd like to have an 'Add-On' for this problem, if anyone is willing to do so.
Again, sometimes you need an admin to leave the minigame in order to do certain helpful things.

Yes, True.. Thanks Chrono.. And I'll have to talk to my AdminFriends and tell them for sure... But this could still be usefull.. Hmm?

Bump
It would be nice, but really, pointless. So in a way No.