Author Topic: First person to guess what I last ate and how much of it...  (Read 4796 times)

What if one says the right food and the other the right amount?



The correct number of the correct food.

What if one says the right food and the other the right amount?
You get both right or you don't get stuff.

The correct number of the correct food.
cngrts u win


I highly doubt anyone will guess correctly, with the addition of the amount of food.



1 piece of cake
1 piece of pie



I highly doubt anyone will guess correctly, with the addition of the amount of food.



1 piece of cake
1 piece of pie
Maybe by a certain page I'll reveal the closest answer :3

What you ate last and how much of it.

Maybe by a certain page I'll reveal the closest answer :3
Too bad, I already won

2 richards, all of it


Fifty can openers.

Warning - while you were typing 5 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Wat.