Author Topic: IRC idiots  (Read 4273 times)

We have a Stupid Kicks/Bans/Mutes thread, so I don't see why we don't have one of these.

Wow what a dumb name. I bet there will be a "Jake_The_Dog"

Wow what a dumb name. I bet there will be a "Jake_The_Dog"
Kinda late there

Daniel Rogers Girantina

Daniel Rogers Girantina
He's an idiot in general, isn't he?

He's an idiot in general, isn't he?
Yeah but every time I open IRC hes there yelling at Peejster...
(who sometimes isn't even online)

Daniel Rogers Girantina
Are we going to start a list?
I'll second Daniel.

Maybe "finn"just has a low attention span? He doesn't seem to be following his own conversation.

No wait. He's just an idiot and this is the internet. Silly of me, I forgot.

I found this guy in IRC who claimed to be the Infomaniac. He tried but didn't succeed at anything but making me pity him.

Watch tink?

I found this guy in IRC who claimed to be the Infomaniac. He tried but didn't succeed at anything but making me pity him.

Watch tink?
Ogod I lol'd so hard

i met jake_The_Dog a few days ago, he was on a TDM wtih me ,he seemed like a fine boy he did not get angry he did not talk too im thinking he does not how to talk on blockland yet but i bet he will found out soon but when i found this i was shocked!

Jake_The_Dog i thinked you was a fine boy now your a idiot i know on blockland!

i met jake_The_Dog a few days ago, he was on a TDM wtih me ,he seemed like a fine boy he did not get angry he did not talk too im thinking he does not how to talk on blockland yet but i bet he will found out soon but when i found this i was shocked!

We all think the same away about you.

We all think the same away about you.

qft, get off the forums.

every time i think you've hit the bottom of the idiot ocean, you seem to sink another mile.