Author Topic: Dumb people getting owned - Israel digging its grave  (Read 10029 times)

Many terrorist supply ships run under "humanitarian aid" flags.

Secondly, if they were a humanitarian ship, they should have just let them search the ship, find nothing,  let Israel say 'ooops, we goofed, sorry, our bad" and just get on with their lives or at least lodge a protest to their respective government officials. The fact that they openly attacked the troops upon boarding only shows me their intentions were less than humanitarian. More like looking for an excuse to start an unnecessary international incident to support a bleeding heart cause.

I've always lived not caring what goes on in any other country unless it directly affects the US, saves me trouble.

I've always lived not caring what goes on in any other country unless it directly affects the US, saves me trouble.
That's a bad attitude to have. If you remain ignorant of other countries rallying up against one of our allies, guess who will be next after that said country falls. You'll be surrounded by enemies and will be in absolutely no position to stop them from stomping you to dust.

Cool. That'd matter if I was more than just your run-of-the-mill civillian.

Many terrorist supply ships run under "humanitarian aid" flags.

Secondly, if they were a humanitarian ship, they should have just let them search the ship, find nothing,  let Israel say 'ooops, we goofed, sorry, our bad" and just get on with their lives or at least lodge a protest to their respective government officials. The fact that they openly attacked the troops upon boarding only shows me their intentions were less than humanitarian. More like looking for an excuse to start an unnecessary international incident to support a bleeding heart cause.

Exactly.

Also, I just did some more research, and you know how ships that go to Israel dock in Cyprus first?  Well, Cyprus wouldn't let this boat dock, I wonder why?  Because they are freakin' terrorists!

Exactly.

Also, I just did some more research, and you know how ships that go to Israel dock in Cyprus first?  Well, Cyprus wouldn't let this boat dock, I wonder why?  Because they are freakin' terrorists!
And for some reason Cypress isn't also under fire for racial discrimination blah blah blah. As I said, just an excuse to start stuff between two cranky neighbors.

And for some reason Cypress isn't also under fire for racial discrimination blah blah blah. As I said, just an excuse to start stuff between two cranky neighbors.

Exactly.

Glad to see that not everyone on this forum goes along with whatever their news network is telling them.

Exactly.

Glad to see that not everyone on this forum goes along with whatever their news network is telling them.
I get my news from these forums.
Is it a reliable network?

As do I, and so far I have known about stuff before my parents with this source. :D

Do you consider the Blockland Forums to be a major news network along the lines of CNN or FOX?

Do you consider the Blockland Forums to be a major news network along the lines of CNN or FOX?

BLN?

They're not on TV nor government influenced, but they always have the newest stories in the off-topic section. So I guess it's the best news network ever.

Exactly.

Because I don't watch news channels. Period. Especially Nancy Grace. She doesn't even deserve to be on the air.