Author Topic: Smokesta (is a theiving bastard)  (Read 6005 times)

I haven't been on the forums for awhile i'm still getting used to everything again. I remember there being this troll free system that had certain rules to follow way back when...
Welcome to the internet.

You may leave your tissues left from the crying about trolls in the garbage bin on the left.

Welcome to the internet.

You may leave your tissues left from the crying about trolls in the garbage bin on the left.
Which Garbage bin?

Oh so if someone thinks your a douchebag and makes a topic about you, you should not post in it at all even to explain yourself?

Explain this: Why come you stoled its?

Explain this: Why come you stoled its?
I didn't purposely steal it i released it on a clan blockland forum to share with my buddies until the real thing came out...

I didn't purposely steal it i released it on a clan blockland forum to share with my buddies until the real thing came out...

Did you tell them it wasn't yours and you were re-releasing it without the consent of the author?

Did you tell them it wasn't yours and you were re-releasing it without the consent of the author?
I didn't think i would need too i thought everyone had been on Bushidos server seeing him using the weapons telling everyone he was coming out with the Left 4 Dead Pack...

I didn't think i would need too i thought everyone had been on Bushidos server seeing him using the weapons telling everyone he was coming out with the Left 4 Dead Pack...

See, that's kind of a big no-no 'round these parts, and everywhere, for that matter.

Also, which clan was it?

Also, which clan was it?
The one of the hundreds that don't matter and still have a separate website anyway :cookieMonster:

See, that's kind of a big no-no 'round these parts, and everywhere, for that matter.

Also, which clan was it?
The Forumotions was a clan forums a few months back...
I'm not gonna be a douche and say it wasn't wrong for me to have used the model but it was a crappy edit anyways and now that the real thing is out everyone knows the original author was Bushido anyway... I'm just trolling this drama thread so i'm gonna stop posting replies...

Welcome to the internet.

Which one? All I see is an army of filled ones.

It's not the first time he's used content without giving credit to the creator, and it's also not the first time he's said he has stopped and changed.

The Forumotions was a clan forums a few months back...
I'm not gonna be a douche and say it wasn't wrong for me to have used the model but it was a crappy edit anyways and now that the real thing is out everyone knows the original author was Bushido anyway... I'm just trolling this drama thread so i'm gonna stop posting replies...

I never visited Bushido's server, and I don't know what sniper it is, so please, just give credit. There are couple of people here that always think the person who released it first is the one who made it, and if the original creator posted it, all other idiots say that he copied/ripped/stole it and it'll become very annoying and crazy. Just stop and give credit.

Oboy this drama just got juicier.