Author Topic: Megan kicked out of Transformers 3  (Read 3011 times)

Theyre both ugly and Im sure well find out that Rosie's acting skills are on-par with Megans, sadly

Theyre both ugly and Im sure well find out that Rosie's acting skills are on-par with Megans, sadly
lold

You callin Megan ugly punk?

Don't get butthurt if someone finds her ugly. Just means less competition for you.  :cookieMonster:

I agree with Colten, they're both fugly. We have Megan "spoiled stupid" Fox and this new botoxed monstrosity. Bay better have a good story line....oh wait, never mind.

Don't get butthurt if someone finds her ugly. Just means less competition for you.  :cookieMonster:

I agree with Colten, they're both fugly. We have Megan "spoiled stupid" Fox and this new botoxed monstrosity. Bay better have a good story line....oh wait, never mind.
:D That's the best way I've ever heard that :D

Jesus, all of you guys are super late. She might be replaced with Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. Or she might be a minor character, but Rosie is going to be in TF3.

Jesus, all of you guys are super late. She might be replaced with Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. Or she might be a minor character, but Rosie is going to be in TF3.

You think there's going to be a TF3?! Did Valve tell you?!?!?!

Who cares about Megan, all we want is 'splosions from the handsome Michael Bay.

Hahah, what a bitch. Damn gurl yoo fugly.

-snip-
Nowai, a TF3? What? Do we get to play chick versions of all the classes?

Maybe they can focus on plot this time, and not on boob-jiggling slow-mo Megan fox running scenes.

oh thank god
now they can focus on something other than her ass