Poll

is it?

yes
30 (85.7%)
no
1 (2.9%)
sometimes
4 (11.4%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: is blockland any good for windows 7  (Read 2975 times)

I GOT WINDOWS 95 BITCHES!



Yup. I use it, best thing....ITS PORTABLE!
And the drive is sooo small Blockland took all of its space!


I usually run blockland with one of these beasts:



Windows 7 might hate most games, but not Blockland.
I have found no games disagreeing with windows 7.

Yup. I use it, best thing....ITS PORTABLE!
And the drive is sooo small Blockland took all of its space!
The mouse.

I usually run blockland with one of these beasts:


That must take alot of ink and paper to make each and every image.

That must take alot of ink and paper to make each and every image.
I wonder what would be the size of the trash can.

That must take alot of ink and paper to make each and every image.
Its about 0.001 FPS

I run blockland on a rock. JUST LIKE THE PIONEERS!

i run blockland on a key  :cookieMonster:

Windows 7 might hate most games, but not Blockland.
Who would hate Blockland :(

EYE PLUY BLUICKLUND ON MA GAEMBOI! :D
/Very terrible grammer move