Poll

Are you tired?

I cant read the question; Im...                        ...yawn........       ....tired... X|
Extremely
Yeah; yawn
Not really
Hehehe Im HYPO!!! so, no, not really

Author Topic: Fully Automatic Glock 18 (G18 form Modern Warfare 2)  (Read 50062 times)

The Glock 18c IS NOT FROM MODERN WARFARE 2 IT'S FROM REAL LIFE OH MY GODThat's called an extended mag,  it's not default with the gun, they're actually illegal.
oh,

inb4 Raeg Raeg Raeg avatar

i can't even understand what you're saying

speak english or don't speak at all.

AWESOME cookie for you  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

I spy the 4 or 5th glock made on Blockland! And this one has not been failed cause its cool.

To me it looks like a recolored TF2 Pistol.
    Did he say it had the plant motion for recoil AND bullet spread?
Hmm, so did the TF2 Pistol...

But, That's just what I Think.
Like half of you idiots would care.

so... im pretty sure heaps of other guns have that 2....?!

Modern Warfare2 did not create the G18
That gun exists in real life you idiot.

Well nahhh dahhh..... I have even shot the G17.... I just said it was from MW2 for thoes who had no clue what a Glock was...

Damp the fire speed a little bit, make it a bit lower.

Well nahhh dahhh..... I have even shot the G17.... I just said it was from MW2 for thoes who had no clue what a Glock was...
The people who don't know are lifeless, nerds, little kids, or just military smart-less.
If I were you I'd just get rid of the "(G18 form Modern Warfare 2)" part. If people don't know what it is, then they should learn what it is, or look at the pics .__.

not his, anything he posts isnt his.
Get out. Seriously dude stop making post of random stuff that isn't his I mean really.

so you were the guy that randomly accused him of stealing, making him get banned, his original weapon pack get failed, making him start over? If so you are one of the worst people on the forums.

You know you don't need to put "G18 from Modern Warfare 2"
They didn't make it.
He means the model from MW2.

its good but well its good

its good but well its good
You must work at the Department of Redundancy Department.

This is nice man.
Good job.

You must work at the Department of Redundancy Department.

This is nice man.
Good job.

Lol Thanks...

Needs hand animation

I want to make animation, but I don't know how to export or put into code, the animation.

Help wanted