Poll

Is it cool?

Yes
Its stuff

Author Topic: Dreambox  (Read 2227 times)

I can dream with my eyes....open.

~handicapped movie reference

Sharkboy and lava girl?

Ontopic:
I should try this.

I disbelieve this.

How can something magically appear next day? Or does this affect me gradually...

I disbelieve this.

How can something magically appear next day? Or does this affect me gradually...
I think it's supposed to be symbolic. :o

Then people stop doing heroin and realize that this is forgeted.

how i forgeted

I disbelieve this.

I wish for a zombie apocalypse...

*Next loving day*

HOLY stuff! A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE! I DIDN'T MEAN IT!

I disbelieve this.

Its a myth a legend after all it can happen

there are actually 4 people here that believe this stuff, I lose faith in humanity once more.

there are actually 4 people here that believe this stuff, I lose faith in humanity once more.
Who? :o

Its a myth a legend after all it can happen

No it can't.
Maybe in Harry Potter or some other fictitious world.
No, here, in the real world, dreams are just electrical signals criss-crossing synapses in your head while you lapse into the REM stage of sleep. No one can experience your dreams and your dreams will never leave your mind, much like memories or thoughts. It's impossible they have the ability to manipulate the fabric of reality to cause a chain of events.

the 4 votes in the poll, for what thats worth
Oh. :o

And also, the story seems really to be metaphoric, in a way. While some people may hold faith in it, it can be interpreted in other ways as well. How I see it, it's metaphoric of keeping your dreams and desires close to you; close to your heart. Holding them dearly and viewing them as a memory, a goal, and a Loving thought. The legend isn't talking about materialistic gains or ridiculous fantasies in my eyes, but rather speaking much more deeply. The dreams of gaining hope; Love; peace; the silent prayers we all whisper in the dark of night beneath the shadows, in times of both joy and sadness.

I also do something similar with negative feelings, but instead it is a small garden, and the names are placed between small gravel rocks that create a pathway throughout it. I got the idea from a book I read awhile back, but sadly I forget the name. It was an alright book, but cetainly not my favorite. Probably why I forgot the name. :P

:o
So you walk over/ are above those who annoy you?
 :cookieMonster:

So you walk over/ are above those who annoy you?
 :cookieMonster:
Lolno. I wrote it vaguely, let me cear that up: It doesn't really make up the path itself, it is on the sides of the path, a bit like small walls that form a path way. I never step on them, though. Even things and people that give me negative feelings don't deserved to be stepped upon. :c