Author Topic: [Free RTS] Total Annihilation: Spring [Galactic War Tournament Active]  (Read 40155 times)

I almost got a trojan horse from the star wars RTS website
got it blocked from AVAST though, which is good.
:EDIT: Prob will do a scan tomorrow, cant do it know because its do late, also Spring 1944 finished installing now.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 09:10:47 PM by TMAN7676 »

Ham plz gib resin for ragequit in match.

ARM (left) and CORE (right)

A second ARM victory.

Given the landscape of the map, the middle quickly became a no-man's-land.
Each side constructed artillery and laser towers. In the end, it came down to a series of assaults with heavy tanks and kbots (mechs).
A good defense can be intimidating, but it can be easily broken. They provide area control and little else.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 09:18:30 PM by rkynick »

Ham plz gib resin for ragequit in match.
He left because you guys have rky, who is our most experienced player, making the odds of us winning low.  Not to mention we were outnumbered (again), I was having money problems from that time I bought that t1 vehicle factory on credit, and wiz wasn't doing anything most of the time.

He left because you guys have rky, who is our most experienced player, making the odds of us winning low.  Not to mention we were outnumbered (again), I was having money problems from that time I bought that t1 vehicle factory on credit, and wiz wasn't doing anything most of the time.
Wiz wasn't there, it was wounderG. Another thing I would like to add is that Rky asked us which spot we would like be in, I said left side, but instead we get the right side where metal is far apart while rky takes the metal rich left. Giving him access to the heavy metals.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 09:42:26 PM by Harm94 »

Ok, i Downloaded Spring 1944, got the Spring Engine, Tried to play singleplayer, And it says you win every time i try to play with a bot
Im already Freakin unhappy with this game.
Can someone help?

Don't use the aai bot, it is broken.

Don't use the aai bot, it is broken.
Alright...
So how do i play?

I am not playing against a team with more people and someone who has more expierence than everyone here.

He left because you guys have rky, who is our most experienced player, making the odds of us winning low.  Not to mention we were outnumbered (again), I was having money problems from that time I bought that t1 vehicle factory on credit, and wiz wasn't doing anything most of the time.

Therock was on a shared-team with JJ which means no bonuses other than having a second guy around to look at things and give commands.
If you check the replay you'll notice that (not to be rude to rock or anything but I'm just being frank) he got in the way a lot earlier on. Later he was useful (JJ could focus on teching), though, making up for the early setbacks.

I won't play in the next match unless necessary for evenness. If there's anything else you think I could do to preserve the balance I will look into it.
In the meantime, I'll be training wonderG a bit.

It was a good game.

Wiz wasn't there, it was wounderG. Another thing I would like to add is that Rky asked us which spot we would like be in, I said left side, but instead we get the right side where metal is far apart while rky takes the metal rich left. Giving him access to the heavy metals.
^

^

Eewhat.

I just checked with the ingame position picking boxes, and your half of the map has 48.9% of the metal.
Oh no, an entire 1.1% difference.

At the time I thought they were even, and I was asking you about positions meaning whether you wanted the Top, middle, or bottom portion of your side.

There are equal amounts of heavy metals.

which game should I download, complete or balanced annihilation?

Balanced Annihilation.

^

Didn't really matter since i supplied a forgetton of metal and energy with 6 nuclear power plants and 6 moho metal makers.