Author Topic: [Free RTS] Total Annihilation: Spring [Galactic War Tournament Active]  (Read 39919 times)

Anyone? I is lonely on rky's server

I am also lonely on rky's server

I'm downloading it again right now.

Looking for group:

So far:

Nitram
Rkynick
THIS SPOT COULD BE YOU

Harm joined, now we have 3 people. It'd be nice if we could get one more.

That was fun game earlier. Nothing like crushing 2 people and 1 surrendering.

Heh, I've learned I need to step up to level 2 units earlier. In the game afterwards, that I had with rky and lewnaja, I got lvl 2 just in time. Actually what caused me to do it was when I noticed rky was attacking me with advanced units, so I did that to fight back. Then I led a bulldog and a few stumpys around a tiny hill and (I think) I suprised rky with the way I came, and I was able to destroy a few more units and then killed his commander. Of course in the last game, he ended up putting up quite a fight even after I destroyed his commander, so I was still worried about him.

Rky then led all his adv units towards my base, and he was making good progress, I thought I was going to lose. Fortunately, I was barely able to beat those units. The advantage here is that I had a very big base, so I probably could have killed a few more units with the various defenses I had throughout it. After that he didn't have anything to seriously oppose me, and lewn was just a newbie at TA, so the game was mine :P

yeah, i just died when harm decided that he didnt like me

yeah, i just died when harm decided that he didnt like me
I couldn't take any chances. Anyways we should branch out and try other mods. Kernal Panic,  War evolution, ect.

I couldn't take any chances. Anyways we should branch out and try other mods. Kernal Panic,  War evolution, ect.
Yea, when I played spring while back, I was wanting to try out those other mods, it'd be cool if we could try them.

It's cool.
Yea, when I played spring while back, I was wanting to try out those other mods, it'd be cool if we could try them.
Yes, I agree.  That way rky might not rape every single one of us.

Ok. Probobly should set up a way to get games going.

Heres an idea.

If you want to play a match then join rkys server (if its up) and if no one is on then you can ring rky and ask to play a 1v1 or wait. You can also leave spring running so others can ring you when a game is about to start. This way we can get a bit more people playing without anyone having to wait for 2 hours to play a game because they can just do something else while they wait.

Kernal Panic is a very interesting mod. And the "very easy" AI is so good at smashing newbies. :D

I'm going to throw up a server then.

Also: kernel panic download. http://www.springfiles.com/show_file.php?id=1685
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 03:29:23 PM by rkynick »