Author Topic: Sorry I have been an idiot today...  (Read 707 times)

I have been feeling kinda sick recently I got a headache and I don't have much energy. :( I might be sick idk. But yah sorry for being an idiot,noob,a guy who needs to gtfo. Or what A.R.C called me.
a massive richard sucking friend

But maybe i'll feel better tomorrow idk. :/

I thought that was every day?

If you're a jackass to people it's because you wanted to.

Having AIDS doesn't give you the excuse to be a jerk.

Also
I have been feeling kinda sick recently I got a headache and I don't have much energy. :( I might be sick idk. But yah sorry for being an idiot,noob,a guy who needs to gtfo. Or what A.R.C called me.
But maybe i'll feel better tomorrow idk. :/

Rule 5
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 07:32:36 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

Number one rule of a forum. Don't acknowledge what people say about you, especially if they're insulting you. And definetelly do not make a topic about it. It just leaves you open for more attack and flame.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 07:32:51 PM by Parallel »

Number one rule of a forum. Don't acknowledge what people say about you, especially if they're insulting you. And definetely do not make a topic about it. It just leaves you open for more attack and flame.
What this guy said.  You pusillanimous individual.

Number one rule of a forum. Don't acknowledge what people say about you, especially if they're insulting you. And definetely do not make a topic about it. It just leaves you open for more attack and flame.

Yah i guess your right.

If you're a jackass to people it's because you wanted to.

I don't want to it's just being sick kinda gets me short-tempered. Sorry :(

Anyway what parallel said i'm gonna lock the topic and log off for abit. Maybe lay down or something.