Poll

Choose one!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Grand Theft Auto IV
Blockland

Author Topic: Expanding Map Area  (Read 1513 times)

Where do you expand the map's area at?  I know that this question has an easy answer, but I can't think right now. :C

I need to make the terrain repeat further away then at present... much further away.

You can do it, but it makes the terrain less detailed and breaks water (water bricks are fine though).

Look for the attribute square size under the terrainblock. It defaults to 8 (16 in bedroom and kitchen which is why water is always broken in the bedroom), making it larger increases the size of the triangles the terrain is made out of and thus also increases the map area. I'm pretty sure it doesn't work very well if you change it to something that's not a power of two, so stick with 2, 4, 8, 16, etc.

There isn't any other way to increase the repeat distance in Blockland.

Lol...Wedge's advice might be a better alternative for my topic regarding a matter similar to this. I'll do that instead :D

As for the poll: :/

hi pepole
What a great way to start out your forum life! and aww, you even included a crap email link. how pathetic.

On topic: Please lock the topic.

As for the poll: :/

The pole is an epic failure.  Everyone just voted for Blockland...

What a great way to start out your forum life! and aww, you even included a crap email link. how pathetic.

On topic: Please lock the topic.

You're cool!

And I will lock the topic, I just don't happen to be looking at random crap online every second of my life.