Author Topic: New Engi Shotgun?  (Read 8276 times)

Wow.

Go back to the TF2 for mac topic to troll.

We don't need an oilspill of mac hate here. Throw it in the gulf of mexico.

Telling the truth isn't trolling.

Telling the truth isn't trolling.
Macintosh's aren't designed as gaming computers. But hardware wise they can be. Macintosh's have a solid OS that makes you practically immune to viruses. Good for artists or working people who don't want their work or stuff destroyed by viruses. If you want to forget around and have a good time on a computer and don't really have anything to loose, then buy a PC.

The fact of the matter is, if you say Macs don't have games. Not our loving fault. It's the game developer's fault for not making it mac compatible. Steam is doing it though to help drum up some cash from macintosh customers. And guess what, it's loving working.

So quit being a richardface, and accept the fact that they are different computers.

Macintosh's aren't designed as gaming computers. But hardware wise they can be. Macintosh's have a solid OS that makes you practically immune to viruses. Good for artists or working people who don't want their work or stuff destroyed by viruses. If you want to forget around and have a good time on a computer and don't really have anything to loose, then buy a PC.

The fact of the matter is, if you say Macs don't have games. Not our loving fault. It's the game developer's fault for not making it mac compatible. Steam is doing it though to help drum up some cash from macintosh customers. And guess what, it's loving working.

So quit being a richardface, and accept the fact that they are different computers.
I think he was more annoyed as to how only mac users get the earbuds.

It kind of looks like this

Which is a pump-action rifle.

It kind of looks like this
Which is a pump-action rifle.
Good find, but that is just a similar metal part on it.

I expect it is basically just sort of an alternate shotgun for people who prefer using it.

Sort of like Sandman/Aluminum bat.

My guesses are=
1.Lever action shotgun, the pump thing is most likely a handguard
2.Pump action with extra shells in that scope thingy
3.Rifle of some sort
4.The next akimbo 1887's

That'd make sense if there wasn't a scope.
Shotguns with scopes are oxymorons.
Unless Valve is planning to be really stupid and change the spread so you can "snipe" with it, it's probably a pump-action rifle.

Maybe engi is going to be getting a longer ranged weapon so he can still be in the fight :D

Maybe engi is going to be getting a longer ranged weapon so he can still be in the fight :D
No, engineers are useless.

You must be joking.
You have to be joking.
Or are you a Mac user just starting the game?

I think It might be a minigrenade launcher, or right click, you fire 2 shotty bullets

Shotguns can fire slug rounds. Which is a bullet not mini lead projectiles that make millions of deep dimples in your face.

Take that back :(

Warning - while you were reading 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

:O

Take that back :(

Warning - while you were reading 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

:O
Wut.

Half of them can't play. I laugh when I play spy and all I have to do is sap and stab and they are dead because they camp behind their sentry smashing their wrenches on them.