Poll

What to focus on first?

Polish and mod completion (add special functionality to bugs and stuff that have been needing it)
Finish and release the MAS Magma Exo-suit
Finish the MAS Scarab-Wasp playertypes
Create more ASN (robotic) playertypes
Finish up and release the currently exsistant but unrelased bugs (the Tremormites, the two spiders, BugMod 3, ect)
Work on the remainder of the wasps
Work on new bugs!
Create more MAS weapons/suits/items/ect

Author Topic: The Bug & MAS Mods (Server coming maybe)  (Read 646451 times)

Also, I found a major glitch with the Gunship: Blockland crashes when the gunship touches any map terrain. (interiors are fine though)
I'm guessing this is something to do with the collision box, in that case it should be easy to fix... or not :/
The version you sent me doesn't do that.

The version you sent me doesn't do that.

That's an old version. 
It doesn't matter though, it's seems I have fixed it :D

Have you put any new addons up yet? Cause if you did PM me the links.

Have you put any new addons up yet? Cause if you did PM me the links.
No, we haven't. And the links are RIGHT ON THE OP.

No, we haven't. And the links are RIGHT ON THE OP.

This.

No but like the new vehicle links have you gotten done with the scripting and modeling?

No but like the new vehicle links have you gotten done with the scripting and modeling?

hrr

Every time I release something I change the name of this topic.

None of the vehicles are done. (except the Swarm Fighter)

*whips army* Faster!

*whips army* Faster!

I believe it would be more healthy for you if you did not attempt to "whip" your commander. After all, I'm sure the MAS Security forces won't hesitate to, err, permanently "put you out" if I tell them to.  >:)

I believe it would be more healthy for you if you did not attempt to "whip" your commander. After all, I'm sure the MAS Security forces won't hesitate to, err, permanently "put you out" if I tell them to.  >:)
Oops um *runs*

We got bigger problems... ARES IS INVADING!