Poll

What to focus on first?

Polish and mod completion (add special functionality to bugs and stuff that have been needing it)
Finish and release the MAS Magma Exo-suit
Finish the MAS Scarab-Wasp playertypes
Create more ASN (robotic) playertypes
Finish up and release the currently exsistant but unrelased bugs (the Tremormites, the two spiders, BugMod 3, ect)
Work on the remainder of the wasps
Work on new bugs!
Create more MAS weapons/suits/items/ect

Author Topic: The Bug & MAS Mods (Server coming maybe)  (Read 646544 times)

If you recall, Amade said he knew some way to give them invisible jets and make them fear light and all that hubbub.

Since we weren't working on Mod 2, he wasn't given a chance to script.

I'm planing to test the flying script on the FireFly first. The problem is the flying needs to be implemented perfectly into the AI script, so it makes more sense to get the basics of that working first, which I'd rather do after Mod1 is updated.

So what kind of time frame, rough estimation, are we looking at for the MAS gunship and the power suits release?

So what kind of time frame, rough estimation, are we looking at for the MAS gunship and the power suits release?

lol, so many people ask him that, I'm thinking for the MAS gunship, 2 months, power suits I think he will release a standard power suit in like 1 1/2 months.
but I might be way off.

Power suits are a good way along,but I wouldnt say 1 month, more like 2 or three.

It's a little strange that no one voted for the MAS lasers.. :c

It's a little strange that no one voted for the MAS lasers.. :c
I just did :D

The flying system is Lordician's job, the probablem is he's been gone more then a week. (on Steam)
I hope he's just on vacation... >.>
My parents got me off internet, it was very very hot in the Netherlands lately and i had some other games i could play offline.
Furthermore i didn't go on vacation as i would report that to you and oh right, ran into some problems with the main project.

Poisoned apples ran into me lately. ;S

EDIT:
Also, need the MAS lasers for my space ship build i am creating. :3
EDIT2:
Another reason why i was to busy to be busy with this, my parents forced me to take care of many stuff.
Turning 18 gets you a lot of paperwork from the government.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 03:05:31 PM by lordician »

My parents got me off internet, it was very very hot in the Netherlands lately and i had some other games i could play offline.
Furthermore i didn't go on vacation as i would report that to you and oh right, ran into some problems with the main project.

Poisoned apples ran into me lately. ;S

I see.

and poisoned apples you say?  D;

Yes, bug mod 2 is catching up!

<army turns around and sees a bunch of cheerleaders and fans waving>

You should change the name of the Power suit to the MAS Mech Suit.

You should change the name of the Power suit to the MAS Mech Suit.

It's not a mech. :C
Mechs a bigger.

Voted for bug mod 2. :D Also I've been addicted to spore so I may inactive for long periods of time. :S

Voted for bug mod 2. :D Also I've been addicted to spore so I may inactive for long periods of time. :S
Speakins of Spore, I'ma go Play dat right Now :P

Power suit looks to much like the AMP from Avatar. No pics for your balls.