Poll

What to focus on first?

Polish and mod completion (add special functionality to bugs and stuff that have been needing it)
Finish and release the MAS Magma Exo-suit
Finish the MAS Scarab-Wasp playertypes
Create more ASN (robotic) playertypes
Finish up and release the currently exsistant but unrelased bugs (the Tremormites, the two spiders, BugMod 3, ect)
Work on the remainder of the wasps
Work on new bugs!
Create more MAS weapons/suits/items/ect

Author Topic: The Bug & MAS Mods (Server coming maybe)  (Read 663162 times)

Real?

You wont get it he mentioned before he was going to make the original ride armor from a game were he got the power armor idea from.

O.o

Origonally it was just my model that was sent to Army to see if I could model for the bug mod.

He then decided to add it as a part of the bug mod.

I got it from avatar which is what I based the thing off of.

Im guessing theres some game with a power armor that I have no idea about, such as idk megaman not sure.

Oh my god, is that an AMP suit? Does it have the defoliant (eg flamethrower) option?

Oh my god, is that an AMP suit? Does it have the defoliant (eg flamethrower) option?

It will, along with a good handfull of other weapons when its all said and done.

It's NOT the amp suit! :C

It's the MAS PowerSuit, Kevin (the modeler) based the design off of the amp suit.

Same thing. But will it have the explosive shell-firing rifle with the chainsaw bayonet? Not mention that knife.

BugMod1 release is behind schedule:C

I say, this whole project is crawling around slower than a half-dead hooker.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 04:29:23 PM by Blockoman »

I know i know, i just can't seem to get on a solution to the problem. >_>

Please, anyone with coding knowledge, go here.

You never answered my question.

You just can't have a mech suit without an explosive shell-firing machine gun with a chainsaw bayonet!

-Durr, it's hard for me to cope with big projects, still-
Totally not an edit.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 04:51:32 AM by lordician »