Poll

What to focus on first?

Polish and mod completion (add special functionality to bugs and stuff that have been needing it)
Finish and release the MAS Magma Exo-suit
Finish the MAS Scarab-Wasp playertypes
Create more ASN (robotic) playertypes
Finish up and release the currently exsistant but unrelased bugs (the Tremormites, the two spiders, BugMod 3, ect)
Work on the remainder of the wasps
Work on new bugs!
Create more MAS weapons/suits/items/ect

Author Topic: The Bug & MAS Mods (Server coming maybe)  (Read 663180 times)

Yay, on to the next project for me:
Finishing poison. :)

BugMod2
BugMod2
BugMod2
BugMod2
BugMod2
BugMod2
BugMod2
BugMod2
BugMod2
BugMod2
BugMod2
BugMod2BugMod2
BugMod2
BugMod2
BugMod2
BugMod2
BugMod2
BugMod2BugMod2

Suggestion: A parasite bug that sticks to you and sucks your blood or whatever to regain its own health.

Crap didn't see the tick :c
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 03:40:48 PM by Zloff »

Are you going to work on the power suit again?

no. Work on Bug Mod 2

Suggestion: A parasite bug that sticks to you and sucks your blood or whatever to regain its own health.

That would be the tick. :P

"Hey army its me,Grigs,I was wondering are you going to make a heartworm bug that is so small you barely see it and then it drill into you then a player has to kill you because your infested with worm eggs that hatch and slowly it you inside out until you die,next they come out and repeat the process to other people.
Stole that from avp and alien swarm." :P
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 03:44:32 PM by Shadowed999 »

« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 08:11:28 PM by ShadowZero »

:D

Hey army its me,Grigs,I was wondering are you going to make a heartworm bug that is so small you barely see it and then it drill into you then a player has to kill you because your infested with worm eggs that hatch and slowly it you inside out until you die,next they come out and repeat the process to other people.
Stole that from avp and alien swarm :P
okay he will work on that, but sadly your whole message is like this so he can't really make up what you want, also, you seem to go crazy with that idea as it would spawn multiple new bots from like a body and then they have to do the same at an other player and this could create an endless stream as they could infest a spawnroom and kill everyone the instance they spawn because they drill in their bodies and will hatch and then repeat the process, did you know that the parasite in alien swarm attaches to your head and doesn't sit in your body but if you tesla it off someone it will re-appear when they die, hey have you actually read the whole thing i can't believe that so i place this emoticon here and end this madness by drilling into my heart with this parasite aaaargh :S

tl:dr
I guess not.
Also, improve your messages by putting in some of these:
"."
"
"
On your keyboard shown as:
. and enter respectively.
Thanks.

No work on power armor.
ERROR. ShadowZero =/= project leader OR higher ranked as Army Unit.
Self destruct in 3...2...1...

okay he will work on that, but sadly your whole message is like this so he can't really make up what you want, also, you seem to go crazy with that idea as it would spawn multiple new bots from like a body and then they have to do the same at an other player and this could create an endless stream as they could infest a spawnroom and kill everyone the instance they spawn because they drill in their bodies and will hatch and then repeat the process, did you know that the parasite in alien swarm attaches to your head and doesn't sit in your body but if you tesla it off someone it will re-appear when they die, hey have you actually read the whole thing i can't believe that so i place this emoticon here and end this madness by drilling into my heart with this parasite aaaargh :S

tl:dr
I guess not.
Also, improve your messages by putting in some of these:
"."
"
"
On your keyboard shown as:
. and enter respectively.
Thanks.

ERROR. ShadowZero =/= project leader OR higher ranked as Army Unit.
Self destruct in 3...2...1...
[/quote"]Um,okay?"

The Cicada

The Taranula

Comments.

Come here hairy.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 12:01:17 AM by Choneis »

The Cicada
-snip-

The Taranula

-snip-

Comments.

Come here hairy.
-hairysnip-

o_o

Can I has?

The only thing is I always seemed to imagine the tarantula having huge eyes. :P
(But I suppose that wouldn't fit the theme, would it?)

We should defiantly put the hairy one ingame.

We should defiantly put the hairy one ingame.
Erm?

Also, some nice models. :D
On a Army Unit note, send me a PM about that thing you want, you lazy bum. :D

« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 12:14:20 PM by Blockoman »