Poll

What to focus on first?

Polish and mod completion (add special functionality to bugs and stuff that have been needing it)
Finish and release the MAS Magma Exo-suit
Finish the MAS Scarab-Wasp playertypes
Create more ASN (robotic) playertypes
Finish up and release the currently exsistant but unrelased bugs (the Tremormites, the two spiders, BugMod 3, ect)
Work on the remainder of the wasps
Work on new bugs!
Create more MAS weapons/suits/items/ect

Author Topic: The Bug & MAS Mods (Server coming maybe)  (Read 646369 times)

It's been so long that I totally forgot about your ant models, Ozmar :(
I should absolutely work on them as well.
So far, there was only one, but I can rig that and animate it for you.
I might model others if I find time. :)
(Summer vacation approaches, so yay!)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 09:25:54 PM by OzmarBlock »

wow just ignore my puns then ok

So far, there was only one, but I can rig that and animate it for you.
I might model others if I find time. :)
(Summer vacation approaches, so yay!)

But rigging and animating is my favorite part of anything :C
You can if you want to though

but army you told me animating was hard :o

But rigging and animating is my favorite part of anything :C
You can if you want to though
xD

Animating is my favorite part. Well, if you like rigging and animating, I can leave it to you and I will have more time to model some more ants. :D

xD

Animating is my favorite part. Well, if you like rigging and animating, I can leave it to you and I will have more time to model some more ants. :D

More ant models would be good yes.
And if you really want to, do animate them. But I might give a little feedback to ensure things work smoothly ingame. Have you ever animated a playertype before? I guess I could send you some info on how to setup certain animations.

Hey, where's the poll option for the MAS Power suits?!??

I think the suit wasn't really what Army had in mind and he wanted to change that or something.
Not entirely sure.
Either way, i guess that would be the last option in the "pole":
"Create more MAS weapons/suits/items/ect"

"Chill" out...

forget you theres a thread for this stuff

-lordician - co-project lead, Lead programmer, pun creator, development video recorder, Mighty zombie wizard of Hax

More ant models would be good yes.
And if you really want to, do animate them. But I might give a little feedback to ensure things work smoothly ingame. Have you ever animated a playertype before? I guess I could send you some info on how to setup certain animations.
I've created animations, yes, but I've never been able to export them. xD

I think it would be best if you animate them since I don't really know how to export them correctly.

I've created animations, yes, but I've never been able to export them. xD

I think it would be best if you animate them since I don't really know how to export them correctly.

True yeah. Actually, don't you use the latest Blender? I still use an older version for BL add-ons since I don't trust Port's new exporter yet (does it even have armature animation exporting yet?).

The only trouble with you using the newer Blender is that the older Blender doesn't understand the new face system, meaning if you open a new .blend file in the old Blender, all the faces are missing. :(
For simpler models, it's not too much trouble to manually refill the faces, so go ahead and model the ants if you want.

True yeah. Actually, don't you use the latest Blender? I still use an older version for BL add-ons since I don't trust Port's new exporter yet (does it even have armature animation exporting yet?).

The only trouble with you using the newer Blender is that the older Blender doesn't understand the new face system, meaning if you open a new .blend file in the old Blender, all the faces are missing. :(
For simpler models, it's not too much trouble to manually refill the faces, so go ahead and model the ants if you want.
Oh, okay. One time I tried importing a new Blender file to an older version of Blender and all the faces of the model were missing. I never knew that!

Yo dudes I finished my finals and things.
GUESS WHAT THAT MEANS