Poll

What to focus on first?

Polish and mod completion (add special functionality to bugs and stuff that have been needing it)
Finish and release the MAS Magma Exo-suit
Finish the MAS Scarab-Wasp playertypes
Create more ASN (robotic) playertypes
Finish up and release the currently exsistant but unrelased bugs (the Tremormites, the two spiders, BugMod 3, ect)
Work on the remainder of the wasps
Work on new bugs!
Create more MAS weapons/suits/items/ect

Author Topic: The Bug & MAS Mods (Server coming maybe)  (Read 645995 times)

Double post/bum because important question is important.

How is the server looking for tomorrow?
inb4NEW LAPTOP PROBLEM SRY GUYS:(((

I can probably host tomorrow. I don't have any changes or new additions in need of testing, though, so I might potentially not host. :X

I can probably host tomorrow. I don't have any changes or new additions in need of testing, though, so I might potentially not host. :X
Or you could host it just for fun, maybe host something different than you normally would?

Or you could host it just for fun, maybe host something different than you normally would?
shoe rp

NOOooooo.....ok, that's fine with me. ;>

shoe rp
Sadly people won't get that joke probably.
Good one though. :D
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 05:35:36 PM by lordician »

No server today guys :(
I did get a huge amount of the new build done, though. It should be ready for next week's server.

yay I didn't miss anything.
also:

Army must have been on long enough for you to join and get a pic of the build. At least it's not showing to much of it.
I would like most of the build to be a secret imo but if army doesn't mind you posting pics of the build, that will be ok.

It doesn't look like there's a lot of progress going on. I haven't seen the server up very much and the last edit on the first post was last month.
I hope this isn't dead.

Not dead, no.

I almost hosted a server last Saturday, but ended up not doing so.
There should be a server this upcoming Saturday though.

Not dead, no.

I almost hosted a server last Saturday, but ended up not doing so.
There should be a server this upcoming Saturday though.
shoe rp?
yay