Poll

What to focus on first?

Polish and mod completion (add special functionality to bugs and stuff that have been needing it)
Finish and release the MAS Magma Exo-suit
Finish the MAS Scarab-Wasp playertypes
Create more ASN (robotic) playertypes
Finish up and release the currently exsistant but unrelased bugs (the Tremormites, the two spiders, BugMod 3, ect)
Work on the remainder of the wasps
Work on new bugs!
Create more MAS weapons/suits/items/ect

Author Topic: The Bug & MAS Mods (Server coming maybe)  (Read 646429 times)

Let's not let this thread die please

Got anything new?

Well there was a balance pass on the MAS aircraft that I never got around to releasing. That's about it for this project atm. Someone pester me to release that tomorrow pls  Lego this is your time to shine

Right not I am mostly focused on school and the Dragon mods.

relez aercrft updot plse

I have a problem. Every time i change my datablock to any of the bug mod 2 playertypes. All bots ignores me even though i set their team to enemy. Is this a bug or is it just me.

I have a problem. Every time i change my datablock to any of the bug mod 2 playertypes. All bots ignores me even though i set their team to enemy. Is this a bug or is it just me.
no pun intended

That is odd. Are you using slayer, and do you have the "Use all players bricks" option enabled?

That is odd. Are you using slayer, and do you have the "Use all players bricks" option enabled?
Yes, i'm using slayer and i have all player bricks enabled.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 04:40:55 PM by waterdoom13 »

That is very strange. The Mod2 bots should work fine with the default bots in most/all cases. I suppose I'll have to do some testing.

Yes, i'm using slayer and i have all player bricks enabled.

Sorry for the late follow-up on this, I've been very busy with school and other projects.

But I've tested things quite a bit, and I still haven't been able to reproduce the issue you are describing. :(
The only answer is some other add-ons that you are using are either breaking the default bot system or conflicting with the bug mods.

Of course, it could still just be that during my testing I missed an issue within the actual bug mods. If you have any more information/details that you can give me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I REALLY need that mas suit. Also, bump.