Poll

What to focus on first?

Polish and mod completion (add special functionality to bugs and stuff that have been needing it)
Finish and release the MAS Magma Exo-suit
Finish the MAS Scarab-Wasp playertypes
Create more ASN (robotic) playertypes
Finish up and release the currently exsistant but unrelased bugs (the Tremormites, the two spiders, BugMod 3, ect)
Work on the remainder of the wasps
Work on new bugs!
Create more MAS weapons/suits/items/ect

Author Topic: The Bug & MAS Mods (Server coming maybe)  (Read 637794 times)

i think we already have a canyon map like that
Wasn't that one tricky to get around quickly for the bug side?
If it's the map I'm thinking of then that one is quite huge and ended up taking quite awhile to get from one place to another.

Yeah that desert/canyon map is humongous. I made it really for dogfighting and for flying bug tdms. Could probably use sections of it for a ground-based TDM though.

add human team and finally let them use the swarm fighter >:(

glitchy physics tho

also the bugs have next to zero capability of taking out a swarm fighting. The only thing that really has a chance would the Tremormite Drone. Although now that you've made me think about it, I haven't really tested the balance between the two..
hhmmmm
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 12:22:33 AM by ArmyUnit »

that map gives my laptop a seizure tho

u didn't buy it 4 me yet

Bump because I don't like zombie threads.

Work on this has slowed down quite a bit due to my classes and life, among other things.
I have made various balance changes since last server, however. Not sure when I'll be hosting again but maybe maaybe I'll host this Saturday.

Been really busy with life and things, sorry guys :(
Not sure when the next server will be at this rate, but things should be a little less busy for me this weekend, so someone remind me to at least work on the mods pls

Raise up from the grave!

maybe army can work on the mods during spring break? if he gets one that is