Author Topic: Funny stuff to do in school.  (Read 6236 times)

Throw pencils into the ceiling. If your roof is panelled, then see how many you can get into a panel!

Flood the bathroom by using only a binder and bandages.
I was the one who did it and around 3rd hour I opened the door to check on it and a 3 inch wave spilled out.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 10:42:49 PM by sorrel »

Correct the teacher's grammar.

I did that for one of my final exams. I remember one person had pointed one out during testing and some kid replied back "Do you know what word he ment? Do you understand what the question was asking? Than shut up and keep working."

I did that for one of my final exams. I remember one person had pointed one out during testing and some kid replied back "Do you know what word he ment? Do you understand what the question was asking? Than shut up and keep working."
Meant*

If someone asks you a question, never give a straight answer.
Watch the teachers get impatient.
I've some that billions of times. But when they raise their tone then I start talking :I

As people were out of their seats in the computer room, I would go to their computer and turn it off and quickly sit back down. They would get so pissed.

Go up to the teacher and ask to sharpen your pencil.

Thats as funny as it gets in private school.

Or you could wear a banana suit and then a regular suit over the banana suit.  :3

Go up to the teacher and ask to sharpen your pencil.

Thats as funny as it gets in private school.

Or you could wear a banana suit and then a regular suit over the banana suit.  :3
That's dumb. I've been to a private school all my life and I've seen better.

That's dumb. I've been to a private school all my life and I've seen better.
That was more of a joke.
Also, a kid really did dress up in a banana suit wearing suitman...Suit.